What's new

Not even Nobel winner is able to develop Armenian economy – expert

This isn't a surprise. The Russians managed to win each and every single industry in Armenia over the few years. They literarily own major companies over there. It became more like of a colony for them, that's why the Armenians are seriously considering joining the Eurasian Union.

not anymore
they rejected EU for Russia

Armenia, is just being stubborn in vein. Just give Azerbaycan what they want, mend ties with Turkey and Azerbaycan. This will open the borders trade will start and Armenia will prosper.
But no, they like their situation :) . Fine by us.

This isn't a surprise. The Russians managed to win each and every single industry in Armenia over the few years. They literarily own major companies over there. It became more like of a colony for them, that's why the Armenians are seriously considering joining the Eurasian Union.
They should Join Russia so they can loose western support.

Also I wouldn't mind Armenia joining the looser club full time.

But I think even Armenians are not that dumb. They want both Russian and Western support.

Last edited:
Who's it going to troll? There are no Armenians in this forum. So who should feel attacked by a news that only concerns Turkey, Azerbaijan and Armenia?
He is probably Farsi under false flag or supports Shia Iran. They take it personally when bad news comes out about Armenia because they see Armenia part of Iran. From there the arse burn.

Armenia is in Europe:crazy: why is this thread in the middle east section?....

Armenia is in Europe:crazy: why is this thread in the middle east section?....
There is no traditional borders of Europe. Armenia is bordering Turkey and Iran. Their culture, their looks and everything else is not European.

Armenians are bragging they are seperating Turkey from Azerbaijan geographically. I doubt that even when Karabah is resolved. Everything will be ok. Armenia still hasn't recognized Turkey's borders and them being economically pounded is actually good for us. If they had capable economy they would have more money to spread lies and undermine us.

armenians can could have better life if they didn't act about karabakh and ottoman now they are locked in this situations fools they should do what is best for their people's Welfare
Armenian victory had a price: blockade from Turkey. But I think Armenian pride and sense of survival will resist this situation.

Armenian victory had a price: blockade from Turkey. But I think Armenian pride and sense of survival will resist this situation.
what pride is in sending their girls to Dubai and Istanbul for dishonoring themselves for few dollar ?? just search armanian and dubai in google you ill get the rest ! wining against the country which didn't have standing army is the only thing they have to keep their subjects , no money , no sport , no happy festival , no happy life no nothing :disagree: what a BS life they have !

what pride is in sending their girls to Dubai and Istanbul for dishonoring themselves for few dollar ?? just search armanian and dubai in google you ill get the rest ! wining against the country which didn't have standing army is the only thing they have to keep their subjects , no money , no sport , no happy festival , no happy life no nothing :disagree: what a BS life they have !

Which nation doesn't have prostitution? lets not dishonor a whole nation.
They fought bravely in that war, this was their honor and we have to admit this. Army of Azerbaijan was at least 4 times stronger, but they lost. How many fighter jets did Armenia have and how many Azerbaijan at the start of the war?

Which nation doesn't have prostitution? lets not dishonor a whole nation.
They fought bravely in that war, this was their honor and we have to admit this. Army of Azerbaijan was at least 4 times stronger, but they lost. How many fighter jets did Armenia have and how many Azerbaijan at the start of the war?
Obsessed farsis trying to troll Azerbaijan again. I am wondering to know when you will become civilized?!!! Anyway, Armenians had Russians who were 100 times stronger than us.

Obsessed farsis trying to troll Azerbaijan again. I am wondering to know when you will become civilized?!!! Anyway, Armenians had Russians who were 100 times stronger than us.
Civilized :lol: ....
Actually Russian and Ukrainian pilots attacked Armenia and Azerbaijan army was 4 times stronger before the war (and had possibly 10 times more fighter jets). Also before the war Soviet union hindered the Armenians of nagorno karabakh to add that piece of land to Armenia.

Back
Top Bottom