What's new

Not a good time to talk about improving Pak-India ties after World Cup thrashing: PM Imran

29 years and 12 consecutive defeats .. your ilks were born and brought up in humiliation.. now you can raise your head till the time Indian team restores old order ..

Not a cricket fan myself but Pakistan has a superior cricket record against india despite being more than 7x smaller than india and not having played cricket at home for more than 12 years.......... :azn::

In my opinion, Pakistan should called off its ambassador and staff and close embassy in India and also requested India to do the same. I failed to understand the purpose of embassies in these two coubtries. Goto Wagha border and apply visa directly from there simple

In my opinion, Pakistan should called off its ambassador and staff and close embassy in India and also requested India to do the same. I failed to understand the purpose of embassies in these two coubtries. Goto Wagha border and apply visa directly from there simple

What we still have an ambassador to india and they have to Pakistan??????????...........WTF!!!!!!!!!............... :o: :o: :o: :o: :o: :o: :o: :o: :o: :o: :o:

29 years and 12 consecutive defeats .. your ilks were born and brought up in humiliation.. now you can raise your head till the time Indian team restores old order ..

Restore order by doing what? Winning by 11 wickets? Keep watching those 29year old highlights :enjoy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom