What's new

'Nosy' nails IAF coffin at Pathankot

Tell me one thing, what is the point of a war if it does not achieve any goal? Why Pakistan attacked india in 65? The goal was to 'free' Kashmir from 'India Occupation'. Did it happen? NO! You may have won engagements but war was at best stalemate.
As i said you have major comprehension issues but then it may be just a ploy to escape from an argument, this is Air war section hence the thread .... shouldn't be too difficult to understand.l
Now coming to '71. What was India's goal? To stop the flood of refugees from East Pakistan and to break Pakistan into two if possible. Did that happen? Yes! Does it matter if we lost 10 or 20 or 2000 fighter planes and pilots? Doubtful, we achieved our strategic goal of making Pakistani threat contained to western border.
You are gloating over where you outnumbered say PAF with a 10 : 1 ratio, a single PAF squadron of F-86s faced 10 IAF squadrons including three of MiG-21s....PA was fighting a war 1000 miles from home with a much bigger army on the borders and backstabbing Muktis in the cities....do recall what happened to the Indian army under similar circumstances in Sri Lanka where it had full support of IAF....in 1971, your army needed Muktis to fight alongside else when the stakes are somewhat even, we all know the outcome.
Indian army 'backed out' of Pakistan attack
By Siddharth Srivastava
http://www.atimes.com/atimes/South_Asia/KA21Df02.html

This is why all these 'We scored cheapest kill' is simply a cheap thrill and of no use. I mean you can do a lot of tricks and be extreme great at war fighting but if war does not achieve any goal for you, sorry to say you failed as a Army/Navy/Airforce, Nation and Community.
One then wonders, why the IAF commander went on National TV chest thumping albeit falsely about an exercise.
And how the shameless IAF paints it's own wreckage in PAF colours to glorify i false bravado.

8165804353_6293b922d3_o.jpg

As i said you have major comprehension issues but then it may be just a ploy to escape from an argument, this is Air war section hence the thread .... shouldn't be too difficult to understand.l

You are gloating over where you outnumbered say PAF with a 10 : 1 ratio, a single PAF squadron of F-86s faced 10 IAF squadrons including three of MiG-21s....PA was fighting a war 1000 miles from home with a much bigger army on the borders and backstabbing Muktis in the cities....do recall what happened to the Indian army under similar circumstances in Sri Lanka where it had full support of IAF....in 1971, your army needed Muktis to fight alongside else when the stakes are somewhat even, we all know the outcome.
Indian army 'backed out' of Pakistan attack
By Siddharth Srivastava
http://www.atimes.com/atimes/South_Asia/KA21Df02.html

One then wonders, why the IAF commander went on National TV chest thumping albeit falsely about an exercise.
And how the shameless IAF paints it's own wreckage in PAF colours to glorify i false bravado.

8165804353_6293b922d3_o.jpg
Well, janaab, the forum is that of Air warfare. A war without achieving any objective is a simple mindless bloodbath.

I love the Jingoism here....

1965 we just had 1 Radar in Amritsar that too not functional 24 hours also Radar has a Vector gradient...& People here label it Biggest, Best Air Raid of Modern History !!

Operation Opera, Operation El Dorado Canyon, Yom Kippur War ---- were all Duds

Last edited:
Poor Effort.

You Know the Real Difference between an Indian ( me ) and a Pakistani ( you ). ?

See my Post, I mentioned how We admire China and are keen to Learn from them. Unlike Pakistani members on PDF who seem to be hell bent over Searching and being content with negatives of India, we Indian think of how to Compete with China in Space, Military, Science and Technology.

Regarding Negatives and news Articles, Give me any nation i can post hundreds of negatives that would make the place look like shit.

PS : The fact is China too Lags in a lot of Areas wrt the Western world, but whats the point to come up with negatives , when we have a hell lot to learn from them ?
Thats my boy
now keep this in your mind next time when you decided to bark at Pakistan
you low life scums are so obsessed with Pakistan that despite being kicked out from this forum multiples
times you had to come back to show your ignorance
now buzz off

I love the Jingoism here....

1965 we just had 1 Radar in Amritsar that too not functional 24 hours also Radar has a Vector gradient...

& People here label it Biggest, Best Air Raid of Modern History !!

Operation Opera, Operation El Dorado Canyon, Yom Kippur War ---- were all Duds
even you masters and newly found Gods Israelis admire us for the spanking we gave you in 65 Air wars
Commander of the Israeli Air Force and the Minister of Defense of Israel, wrote in his autobiography that: “He was a formidable fellow and I was glad that he was Pakistani and not Egyptian”.

When you use the word "all" you actually mean all. But I personally know many, who were not.
This forum should have a minimum age limit to join so t school boys like you dont other us with your dumb posts.
Putting you in ignore list so don't other quoting me any further

And the outcome was nadda ziltch nothing. No strategic change.
Worthless waste of economic resources of weak nation of Pakistan.
If economy is the subject then we can say that After de-briefing and interrogation, this text book operation against Pathankot was credited with seven MiG-21s, five Mysteres and one Fairchild C-119 destroyed on the ground, plus damage to the Air Traffic Control building and against fuel and bomb lost by Pakistan. Tell me who lost more money?economically

If economy is the subject then we can say that After de-briefing and interrogation, this text book operation against Pathankot was credited with seven MiG-21s, five Mysteres and one Fairchild C-119 destroyed on the ground, plus damage to the Air Traffic Control building and against fuel and bomb lost by Pakistan. Tell me who lost more money?economically
Thats alright but what did it achieve. Dont tell me that all your achievement is that India lost some men and material. Your goal was to liberate Indian Kashmir, didn't happen.

Thats alright but what did it achieve. Dont tell me that all your achievement is that India lost some men and material. Your goal was to liberate Indian Kashmir, didn't happen.
And your goal is Akand Bharat, which is not achieved since 1947and never will be. So you guys despite all more resource then us a big failure then us

And your goal is Akand Bharat, which is not achieved since 1947and never will be. So you guys despite all more resource then us a big failure then us
No, our goal in that war was to keep part of Kashmir that we have to ourselves. Our over all goal is to make an India with maximum 1-2% Muslims.

Lol on you, lost half your country already! We know what your goal is. To lose another half. With or without India's help.
Still not achieved your target. Atleast you guys should merge Bengal.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Now you guys created 2 Pakistan and you have to detail both separately

Back
Top Bottom