What's new

North Korea's Internet Is Totally Screwed Right Now

China has no love for the Fat Kims, in fact they take every opportunity to go against us.

In fact I think we have some "sane" North Koreans who are up for the job instead.

Regime change is not our policy, but if they fall on their own, then all bets are off.

China *had* a sane actor in the NK leadership. One that China could count on to rein in North Korea's antics and possibly steer the North away from perpetual near-famine conditions. His name was Jang Sung-Taek. Then Kim Jong Fat got mad and ate him.

China *had* a sane actor in the NK leadership. One that China could count on to reign in North Korea's antics and possibly steer the North away from perpetual near-famine conditions. His name was Jang Sung-Taek.

Then Kim Jong Fat got mad and ate him.

That lard ball needs to control his hunger better. :rofl:

I mean seriously, why would the Fat Kims constantly deny our economic advice (and help in creating their own system) when they have seen what it can do.

They just constantly want to spite us, themselves, and everyone else.

That lard ball needs to control his hunger better. :rofl:

I mean seriously, why would the Fat Kims constantly deny our economic advice (and help in creating their own system) when they have seen what it can do.

They just constantly want to spite us, themselves, and everyone else.

It's scary because fatty really has cemented his power. All three advisers his dad left him with have been eliminated. The guy is as ruthless as they come but he doesn't have the brains to match. And now he's hacking Sony and inviting US retaliation he has no way of countering? Fat boy literally has nothing better to do all day? :disagree:

He should do what his dad did, and spend his time womanizing.

That's much less destabilizing to our region. :enjoy:

Yep. Less destabilizing, probably more fun for him, and it would theoretically offer him more physical exercise than him just sitting there while his servants chew up food and spit it directly into his fat mouth. :rofl:

"How Kim Jong Un hacked Sony."

ad6d3rQ_460s[1].jpg

To be honest, i dont think at all that North Korea is responsible for the attack on Sony. Come to think of it, if they were, then im pretty sure they would have proudly announced it to the whole world. But they didnt for the obvious fact that it wasnt them, even the U.S hasnt provided any proof that it was north Korea that was responsible for such attack. I think our media/politicians are all to happy to blame them for it, since its politically correct to do so.

Anyway this full scale cyber attack on North Korea's internet, isnt a welcomed move, since there is nothing to prove its North Korea who initiated the first attack against Sony. On this one im with Pyongyang for once.:D

To be honest, i dont think at all that North Korea is responsible for the attack on Sony. Come to think of it, if they were, then im pretty sure they would have proudly announced it to the whole world. But they didnt for the obvious fact that it wasnt them, even the U.S hasnt provided any proof that it was north Korea that was responsible for such attack. I think our media/politicians are all to happy to blame them for it, since its politically correct to do so.

Anyway this full scale cyber attack on North Korea's internet, isnt a welcomed move, since there is nothing to prove its North Korea who initiated the first attack against Sony. On this one im with Pyongyang for once.:D

upload_2014-12-23_18-59-25.png

Yes, thats something members on here(and most people in general in the world) don't seem to understand(they never do.lol). Our media is very good at formenting/shaping public opinion around the world. So they can basically reshape/redifine what they want or which country the want to put a tag on(whether bad or good).lol Since we virtually control the whole world mainstream media and almost all information others get is from our media, so thats all they know pretty much, without ever going deeper into questioning such news /events. In this regard, its even more doubtful/surprising for people to all believe North Korea is responsible for such an attack(i can't believe how some people can be this Naive.lool), why would propaganda happy/proud North Korea deny it was responsible for such an attack?o_O They are always happy to justify/claim such actions since it puts them in the limelight and makes them look stronger than they otherwise are in reality. So why in the world will they strongly condemn/deny such an attack? Doesn't make any sense man.:disagree: Moreover the U.S hasn't provided any solid/concrete proof so far to show they are responsible, yet everybody believes them just by word of mouth(and we all know how politicans can lie, i personally know this.:lol:). So People need to use their heads to think, not their emotions. :bounce:

So I stand my ground on this one, I dont think at all that North Korea is responsible for this attack at all. It comes from somewhere else(which i cant say for now).:smokin: Short fat Kim/Pyonggyang you have a supporter in Mike on this.:D:P

Last edited:
以上都是逗比
以上都是逗比
이상 다끌다
以上は逗比
以上都系斗过
专业水贴一百年,值得信赖
————————————————————
fifteen words fifteen words