What's new

North Korean VS Iranian Space Technology

This guy just nailed it, both NK and SK are only good of making the space firework instead of making an actual rocket. :coffee:

I do believe that USA is deliberately belittling Iran by saying that it did acquire the rocket technology from NK just like they did to China, how China still depends Russia on weapons according to their analysis.

US is full of BS as usual, so don't believe it if you have a brain with the critical thinking skill.

This guy just nailed it, both NK and SK are only good of making the space firework instead of making an actual rocket. :coffee:

I do believe that USA is deliberately belittling Iran by saying that it did acquire the rocket technology from NK just like they did to China, how China still depends Russia on weapons according to their analysis.

US is full of BS as usual, so don't believe it if you have a brain with the critical thinking skill.

B:usflag:S

Belittling your primary enemy is also a crucial strategy, it can convince their puppets that US is still by far the strongest.

China is their number one enemy in the World, and Iran is their number one enemy in the Middle East, that's why they need to strategically belittle our achievement.

Koreans are very capable people. If NK got rid of the regime they would be another South Korea.
East Asians from what I have seen tend to be more industrious than people from the ME.

Koreans are very capable people. If NK got rid of the regime they would be another South Korea.
East Asians from what I have seen tend to be more industrious than people from the ME.

Too bad the so-called democratic SK is even less capable in sending the rocket than NK, they can't even be succesful with the Russian rocket engine. :coffee:

iran is better..North korea is another illegitimate child of china to keep south korea and U.s away..

The guy in the video nailed it 100%.

Even some of the Indians here were parroting the idea that the North Korean rocket launch failed because it was a Chinese rocket.

They need to use their brains. The whole world watched as China recently sent 3 astronauts to our space lab, and then returned them safely back to Earth. If we had given the North Koreans our rockets then why does NK's rockets fail immediately after launch, while ours are good enough to send human beings to space?

The guy in the video nailed it 100%.

Even some of the Indians here were parroting the idea that the North Korean rocket launch failed because it was a Chinese rocket.

They need to use their brains. The whole world watched as China recently sent 3 astronauts to our space lab, and then returned them safely back to Earth. If we had given the North Koreans our rockets then why does NK's rockets fail immediately after launch, while ours are good enough to send human beings to space?

Those North Koreans are just as ungrateful as the Viets, and we won't give them anything, just let them keep launching those space firework. :coffee:

Wrong, a belittle because ME people never had there opportunity yet since they've been controlled by dictators puppet there job is to ensure no middle east country become industrial????.

Back
Top Bottom