What's new

North Korean ICBM Hwasong-15 may be a 100 ton monster

90 tons of rocket fuel can probably take 3 tons to ICBM range. Just a guess.
not convinced,"ICBM range" starts from 5500 km,NoKo need to cover at least 11500 km to launch an strike from any part from NoKo to any part of US,so if it flies 11500 km can it carry h-bomb big enough to smoke up new york or dc?(this is assuming noko had a very light mock warhead in last test,but all of news i am reading now,most probably NoKo tested missile with warhead as heavy as nuclear warhead and it covered the distance in re-entry to assume it will withstand the stress in minimum energy trajectory)

Last edited:
Very nice TEL vehicle! India can get some design clues from NK.

Agni-V-Ballistic-Missile-India-02.jpg
Modified Chinese truck.
20120417121124392.jpg

global range using how much payload?

i am surprised you still did not

Pakistan probably has the technology and know-how, to build these systems but lacks the political will to do so. Also with the Pakistan economy starting to get it's act together they don't want any more obstacles.

Pakistan probably has the technology and know-how, to build these systems but lacks the political will to do so. Also with the Pakistan economy starting to get it's act together they don't want any more obstacles.
well practically you don't need to do it on your own,secondly even if you know how to do,you will need to test it to be sure,and if you do it then you are in trouble,instead getting an functional ICBM will do the trick,do not you think so?if you understand where i am pointing to.

well practically you don't need to do it on your own,secondly even if you know how to do,you will need to test it to be sure,and if you do it then you are in trouble,instead getting an functional ICBM will do the trick,do not you think so?if you understand where i am pointing to.

It would be grand for us to test one right now but we can't due to geopolitical constraints. Also testing an ICBM right now would be counterproductive as it will be a bonus to the enemies of Pakistan. They will claim that Pakistan is hell bent on world domination which will stifle our economic growth. Currently the threat to Pakistan is india and we can target all of india with our current nukes so there is no need YET to test an ICBM.

It's same weight class as satan 2

Satan 2 Hz enuf pay load to kill a country size of France in single hit

Although I doubt NK has miniaturized nukes to extent thay russian have...

It can also carry alot of counter measures... practically unstoppable

It would be grand for us to test one right now but we can't due to geopolitical constraints. Also testing an ICBM right now would be counterproductive as it will be a bonus to the enemies of Pakistan. They will claim that Pakistan is hell bent on world domination which will stifle our economic growth. Currently the threat to Pakistan is india and we can target all of india with our current nukes so there is no need YET to test an ICBM.
you did not get my point,that is why i said get a functional ICBM instead,you will not need to test it as it is already functional,get one of those and just keep producing the parts,when the need arises you can show,but if you start with know how to knowledge,then you will have to assume first several test will fail.with addition economic sanction will start,better get one functional and keep it,that is what i am saying :D

It's same weight class as satan 2

Satan 2 Hz enuf pay load to kill a country size of France in single hit

Although I doubt NK has miniaturized nukes to extent thay russian have...

It can also carry alot of counter measures... practically unstoppable
practically?lol,stopping satan-2 is theoretically and "dream"etically not impossible,but "un"possible :lol:
well looking at the shape of NoKo warhead do you think they are already on path to work on MIRV? :-)

judging from that our missiles are in vicinity of speed of mach 18 does that mean our missiles are interceptable ? trajectory alteration and altitude is another thing that nasr does but not all of our missiles are capable of doing that if im not wrong.
Yes if we attack a nation armed with S-400, there is a probability they will intercept our missiles.
India does not have that capability yet.

you did not get my point,that is why i said get a functional ICBM instead,you will not need to test it as it is already functional,get one of those and just keep producing the parts,when the need arises you can show,but if you start with know how to knowledge,then you will have to assume first several test will fail.with addition economic sanction will start,better get one functional and keep it,that is what i am saying :D

practically?lol,stopping satan-2 is theoretically and "dream"etically not impossible,but "un"possible :lol:
well looking at the shape of NoKo warhead do you think they are already on path to work on MIRV? :-)

If that huge monster of a war head does not carry mirv than its a mammoth of a single nuke US will be dealing with

Very nice TEL vehicle! India can get some design clues from NK.

Agni-V-Ballistic-Missile-India-02.jpg
Unless Indian military parades are about inspiring fake sense of nationalism in its gullible masses of fake communist victory in WW2 using female models among marching troops. I doubt Indian SFC would need to invest in road mobile launchers for its IRBM/ICBMs just for sake of parades.

Indian Strategic forces seem fine ensuring India's IRBM/ICBM are rail-mobile.

agni-v.jpg

Last edited:
Unless Indian military parades are about inspiring fake sense of nationalism in its gullible masses of fake communist victory in WW2 using female models among marching troops. I doubt Indian SFC would need to invest in road mobile launchers for its IRBM/ICBMs just for sake of parades.

Indian Strategic forces seem fine ensuring India's IRBM/ICBM are rail-mobile.

agni-v.jpg

Looks like backyard diy project. With all your engineers, India can do a better job than this. One member said that Indian ICBM has been canisterized, that would be a good new. You don't want your precious mobile ICBMs exposed to the toxic smog all the time.

Looks like backyard diy project.
Chinese can build IRBMs in their backyards?, we learn something new everyday on this forum
Would be a miserable job for Chinese demolition crews to face IRBMs from farmers instead of rockets

http://www.bbc.com/news/10565868

With all your engineers, India can do a better job than this.
You are right, you must be a genius
It makes perfect sense for to build road mobile systems for Long range nuclear delivery systems
Because they are meant to be launched from a point close to a battlefield, because that what IRBMs and ICBMs are meant to do so, not the role of TBMs/SRBM etc.

One member said that Indian ICBM has been canisterized, that would be a good new. You don't want your precious mobile ICBMs exposed to the toxic smog all the time.
Given toxic smogs can corrode titanium alloys it would make good sense to canisterize them.

Chinese can build IRBMs in their backyards?, we learn something new everyday on this forum
Would be a miserable job for Chinese demolition crews to face IRBMs from farmers instead of rockets

http://www.bbc.com/news/10565868

You are right, you must be a genius
It makes perfect sense for to build road mobile systems for Long range nuclear delivery systems
Because they are meant to be launched from a point close to a battlefield, because that what IRBMs and ICBMs are meant to do so, not the role of TBMs/SRBM etc.

Given toxic smogs can corrode titanium alloys it would make good sense to canisterize them.

What are you trying to tell me? The Chinese farmer can do a better job than Indian engineers?

So India rail mobile Angis are TBMs?

Back
Top Bottom