What's new

North Korean Foreign Minister in India

Unless India is going to provide tech support to Kim Jung UN, India has no influence whatsoever with North Korea.

Maybe India want some advice on how North Korea can keep their even more antiquated plane flying, while India is turning them into coffins.

budgdk.jpg

Unless India is going to provide tech support to Kim Jung UN, India has no influence whatsoever with North Korea.

Maybe India want some advice on how North Korea can keep their even more antiquated plane flying, while India is turning them into coffins.

You created an account just to mock India?? I have noticed that even in threads that doesnt concern India you still manage to bring them in and make fun of them. Jeez.....be more rational my man(or woman.:P ) its getting ridiculous to be honest.:tsk:

You created an account just to mock India?? I have noticed that even in threads that doesnt concern India you still manage to bring them in and make fun of them. Jeez.....be more rational my man(or woman.:P ) its getting ridiculous to be honest.:tsk:
dont reply to chinese trolls.

Back
Top Bottom