What's new

North Korea test-fires new 'long-range cruise missile', Pentagon quiet

Our adversaries are placed right next to door unlike NK/US distance. Don't need every missile to be over 1000 KM. Most of the threats will be neurtalized by the missiles ranging with in 300-400 KM (cruise or not).
That's true...but u can't always look at it in that way. U must consider other possibilities...

...just bcuz the enemy is right next door...doesn't mean Pak forces will always have the luxury to launch from any area it desires. Enemy's A2/AD capabilities must be taken into account. Consider for example a PN submarine armed with Babur SLCM...would it always be able to get right up near the Indian coast to fire at some land target? Most likely it would have to stay a couple hundred KMs off...
...so if we take the stated range of Babur III...of 450KM...and put it out let's say 200KM off the Indian coast...that means the missile can only reach Indian targets 250KM inland(at max).

...and for anyone who is going to quote my post and say that the actual range is greater than stated range...don't bother...as I'm not going to speculate.

Continue with your childish comments. Entire world is mentally retarded that they are developing both capabilities. We are only genius. Yes please continue.
LOL childish lol you're just have no brain, I always comes with logic ànd common sense, now you stunn your brain repeated same nonsense of yours with no need to build 1500 km range cm, if army want it then its already in our arsenal lol you're acting like a 5 year old kid with no avail lol

After Afghanistan withdrawal US is now mentally defeated.

cruise missile, what guidance system use it? I guess GPS not.

USA is no more police man of world
If the us was ever a global policeman,then it was of the "Bad Lieutenant" variety,
teniente_corrupto_1992_3.jpg

A great movie by the way,I`d recommend it.

Continue with your childish comments. Entire world is mentally retarded that they are developing both capabilities. We are only genius. Yes please continue.
We are not strategic thinkers. We think short time heck Pakistan should have made cruise missiles in excess range of 1000km years ago, But we are lacking visionary people in strategic departments. Like who came up with brilliant idea of getting closer to enemy to strike rather than increase range, It's simply absurd.

We are not strategic thinkers. We think short time heck Pakistan should have made cruise missiles in excess range of 1000km years ago, But we are lacking visionary people in strategic departments. Like who came up with brilliant idea of getting closer to enemy to strike rather than increase range, It's simply absurd.
Our leadership believes in learning hard way. They are reactionary thinkers not strategic. I have read enough to realize this. Even the nuclear program if it wasn't for Bhutto and foreign office we would never have become a nuclear power.

It's our minimum deterrence mantra, have to find out which Patwari came up with that as a matter of defense policy.

Their is a hadith I read along time back which went along the lines of 1st fight with spear, 2nd fight with arrow, and then your shield and sword. You want to kill/destroy the enemy as much as possible before the 1st contact is made.

This is why the Western Doctrine of Warfare is the pinnacle of how to conduct war.

All I have to say well done NoKo you speak the lingo that Ameerika understands and understands quite well.

All I have to say well done NoKo you speak the lingo that Ameerika understands and understands quite well.

South Korea also speaks the lingo North Korea understands. North Korea will never be able to invade South Korea again.

Our adversaries are placed right next to door unlike NK/US distance. Don't need every missile to be over 1000 KM. Most of the threats will be neurtalized by the missiles ranging with in 300-400 KM (cruise or not).

Which adversary bombed your country 480 times?

South Korea also speaks the lingo North Korea understands. North Korea will never be able to invade South Korea again.
Eyraq had WMD and you invaded... Now NoKo has WMD please go ahead and invade... Please please show the world how coward lil amreekan terrorist you are or NOT....LMAO....

Back
Top Bottom