What's new

North Korea conducts third nuclear test confirmed

some 7 kt nukes would be enough to destroy Soul. A commander of S. Korea military opts for an pre-emptive strike on nuclear sites, would the US support the move?

From what I've read of the nuke design they are using (based on HEU), anything less than 10kt means they don't have a weapon that will hold together. Its material explodes faster than the reaction progresses.

As for if the US would support a preemptive SKorea military strike? Hell if I know, both would probably test the waters with China first if the survival of South Korea wasn't in danger. No need to open another peninsula war. Neither China nor the US want it, and with the kid gloves South Korea has treated North Korea with, I seriously doubt anybody but the hawks want it there too.

Are you serious? To wipe off NK is just like to kill off a little ant for us.

They are just a tiny nation without any strategic depth to hide their silo-based missiles, while their obsolete and inflexible liquid fuel ballistic missiles have no time to react when our early warning system just lock on them.

It is a dangerous game to blackmail a mature nuclear power, if they have a death wish, then we will not hesitate to fulfill their desire. :coffee:
When N.K can shake hand with Russia, then it will be a different story for you. Russia will support all kind of weapon to N.K and...Bang !, ur beauty Beijing gone with the radioactive :lol:

When N.K can shake hand with Russia, then it will be a different story for you. Russia will support all kind of weapon to N.K and...Bang !, ur beauty Beijing gone with the radioactive :lol:

Unless they can nuke Beijing with the Russian ballistic missiles and warheads.

Their own primitive tools are just a bluff, no one gives a fck. :coffee:

bro , the truth is russia and china is going to be big military ally.. they know they need each other to take control over the world lol

i dont remember eating grass-
and surely you hv not seen them eating their own children-
so why talk nonsense?-
Well you know what happens in Starving conditions. Happened in Russia during WW 2. There has been reports of cannibalism. Eating grass was figurative, here it is literal for them. Check the news.

Xi Jinping pretty much dislikes NK, he is probably going to cut off the food and oil supply for NK.

i dont remember eating grass-
and surely you hv not seen them eating their own children-
so why talk nonsense?-

Don't know about grass. But in a soooper puwer country called Bharat poor people do eat rats.

Choohai khayen gai. Parmaano bomb banayen gai. :)

Don't know about grass. But in a soooper puwer country called Bharat poor people do eat rats.

Choohai khayen gai. Parmaano bomb banayen gai. :)

haha- :rofl:-
to each his own food- :lol:-

Obviously, what right their regim has to starve people?

Their regime is not starving their people- its the world lead by the usual suspect amrika-
What right the world has to starve their people of progress?- just because their regime is dictatorial?-

Well you know what happens in Starving conditions. Happened in Russia during WW 2. There has been reports of cannibalism. Eating grass was figurative, here it is literal for them. Check the news.

NK is starving because the world wants it to starve- they put sanctioned on it-
welcome to 21st century barbarism-

Their regime is not starving their people- its the world lead by the usual suspect amrika-
What right the world has to starve their people of progress?-
When the world is like that you mend your ways, there is only so much a small country can do, they cannot move thier country to Mars you know.
Security is a part (Not the only) of welfare of a country and its people, focussing too much on one issue is disastrous always. Nobody likes a dictator regime with nukes..

When the world is like that you mend your ways, there is only so much a small country can do, they cannot move thier country to Mars you know.
Security is a part (Not the only) of welfare of a country and its people, focussing too much on one issue is disastrous always. Nobody likes a dictator regime with nukes..

to me NK is doing the best what small resource less country can do against the world- at their faces b!tches--

to me NK is doing the best what small resource less country can do against the world- at their faces b!tches--

Going against is what satisfies ego, do we not have enough examples?

North korea will pay for what they are doing...
When hell freezes over. Wusses are running China, Japan, SKorea and the US.

Nobody will do a damn thing about that sick dictatorship, treating their fellow humans like slaves. Any government that forces people to do cannibalism because of their insane policies should be overthrown at once, no matter who they are.

Kim Jong Un and his buddies need the death penalty.

When hell freezes over. Wusses are running China, Japan, SKorea and the US.

Nobody will do a damn thing about that sick dictatorship, treating their fellow humans like slaves. Any government that forces people to do cannibalism because of their insane policies should be overthrown at once, no matter who they are.

Kim Jong Un and his buddies need the death penalty.
Canada must not support USA

Back
Top Bottom