What's new

North Korea conducts third nuclear test confirmed

like it or not but in matters of national defense morality counts $h!t. its true for everybody, why single out north Korea only, after all its a dog eat dog world !

I believe they achieved that N factor back in 2006 with the tests, the isolation that country faces is not worth all this chest thumping, its not about morality. Simple.

Congratulations for your Great Achievements North Koreans You Guys did it with millions of Barriers from other countries Economically and Militarzily but you Did it...You Doesn't need Nuke Powers If you Need Nuke It's a Suicide Weapon of your Peoples and your Country ..Close your Eyes with monitoring guys They are near you

a terrible regime, nothing to eat but nukes

Why Nk even trying to upset China. Now China won't support it. While they do nuke tests, their people is going to extreme poverty.

hope UNSC take decisive action.

What are they doing Bangladeshi?
Lots of arm chair generals here
Buddy, people are starving and killing their own children and digging dead bodies to feed themselves.

What's the point of nuke test if it brings more problem to NK people.

Buddy, people are starving and killing their own children and digging dead bodies to feed themselves.

What's the point of nuke test if it brings more problem to NK people.

I don't believe the bold part. I've seen the news report btw. I have to see actual video and pics to believe that story.

And you're kind of right about the second point. North Korea is on the wrong path, but their people aren't dying b/c of this nuke test. Their people are dying because the West has sanctioned the country to hell. If not for the nuke test, the West would just use another excuse to sanction away and kill Korean children.

This won't help, but won't make much difference if they don't test either. It just makes the life of Western politicians a bit easier to hurt the Koreans.

China-S.K-Japan were VN's enemy and they never say sorry for their Actrocities, N.K is our communist brother helping Vn during Vn war, so,I support N.K and hope our brother can make a bigger Nuke to blow up China-S.K-Japan @$$ :partay:

NK must seek support from big boss Russia and pledge that she never attack Russia, then East Asia will become a big mess :bunny:

Just another sub-kiloton dirty bomb like the last two attempts.

But their behavior is truly annoying. :coffee:

China-S.K-Japan were VN's enemy and they never say sorry for their Actrocities, N.K is our communist brother helping Vn during Vn war, so,I support N.K and hope our brother can make a bigger Nuke to blow up China-S.K-Japan @$$ :partay:

Nah, their dirty bomb is useless, no way in the hell they can blackmail China to do their bidding.

do not blow china and SK , they are our friends :cray:
and i really like vietnam is united , i am so happy for it ... only in this war other nations' agenda (both us and chines )did not work :D

Back
Top Bottom