What's new

North Eastern students prepared to leave Karnataka

what I think is Indian Administration Service has failed to perform its duty.

RSS reached Railways station to ensure the protection of our Indian Bothers from North East India...we r with u...

546554_430946836948692_195437016_n.jpg

562047_430947000282009_1223160827_n.jpg

312058_430949643615078_2131331114_n.jpg

405550_430963586947017_177052528_n.jpg

226284_430946896948686_714902897_n.jpg

Dont leave Cities Brothers we r with u ... any one Dare attack u will have to go through our Dead bodies first ...

WTF Indians not safe in India..the law and order situation, the governance has literary gone to dogs : (

A Hashimpura and Gujrat type of pogrom will happen to teach a lesson to the Muslims.

It will happen - not doubt at all. All indicators point to this fact.

I think Indian Muslims should become aware and take appropriate measure - it is gonna come sooner than later.

That is the norm in India since Hindoostan became independent in 1947.

A minority whom they think is getting bigger than it should, must be brought back to its lowly place within the Indian society.

A Hashimpura and Gujrat type of pogrom will happen to teach a lesson to the Muslims.

It will happen - not doubt at all. All indicators point to this fact.

I think Indian Muslims should become aware and take appropriate measure - it is gonna come sooner than later.

That is the norm in India since Hindoostan became independent in 1947.

A minority whom they think is getting bigger than it should, must be brought back to its lowly place within the Indian society.
and who is better then Pakistan to tell them how minority is treated in South Asians countries.....At last they are pioneers in wiping out minority from their country......Till 1971 they were wiping out Hindu's from Bangladesh aka East Pakistan and now they doing same thing in Pakistan.....

RSS reached Railways station to ensure the protection of our Indian Bothers from North East India...we r with u...

546554_430946836948692_195437016_n.jpg

562047_430947000282009_1223160827_n.jpg

312058_430949643615078_2131331114_n.jpg

405550_430963586947017_177052528_n.jpg

226284_430946896948686_714902897_n.jpg

Dont leave Cities Brothers we r with u ... any one Dare attack u will have to go through our Dead bodies first ...

Thank you RSS!

Now I know why secularists and so-called minorities criticize you. Despite their criticism and attempt to ban you, you have stood once again.

Thank you.

RSS reached Railways station to ensure the protection of our Indian Brothers from North East India...we r with u...

Now i have feeled how caring RSS is??

now i feel that govt should declare RSS as a paramilitary force or should declare it as a active part of Indian armed forces.

WTF Indians not safe in India..the law and order situation, the governance has literary gone to dogs : (

To secularist traitors my friend. Dogs are dead loyal to their master and whom they love. To call them dogs would be an insult to the unquestioned loyalty and dedication of the Man's Best Friend.

These fence-sitters only know how to collect cheap votes from fanatic fundamentalists and call themselves "secular messiah".

This is what their "secularism" is all about: An entire state of Indians not safe.

Now i have feeled how caring RSS is??

now i feel that govt should declare RSS as a paramilitary force or should declare it as a active part of Indian armed forces.

Bro, most of us Buddhists, Jains, Sikhs etc sister faiths are fooled by the anti-national media who are congress buy outs about "how evil RSS" is. When Sikkim earthquake struck, RSS was the largest organization that came to our help apart from the military. They did self-less service just like how our military soldiers did; and they did not ask for any media recognition unlike the Congress and their types.

RSS was never evil; it was always the "secularist" political brigade that was evil.

I realized this very late in the last 4-5 years and their noble act in earthquake cleared the last of my doubts.

I respect them and support them totally.

They are true patriots and selfless heroes of our country. Not the "secular" anti-Buddhist/anti-Hindu/ anti-Sikh scum.

Thank you RSS!

Now I know why secularists and so-called minorities criticize you. Despite their criticism and attempt to ban you, you have stood once again.

Thank you.

You can thank now.

They will come after Buddhists. Let the Buddhists seek more rights and freedom and then thank RSS for kicking their hides.

Bro, most of us Buddhists, Jains, Sikhs etc sister faiths are fooled by the anti-national media who are congress buy outs about "how evil RSS" is. When Sikkim earthquake struck, RSS was the largest organization that came to our help apart from the military. They did self-less service just like how our military soldiers did; and they did not ask for any media recognition unlike the Congress and their types.

RSS was never evil; it was always the "secularist" political brigade that was evil.

I realized this very late in the last 4-5 years and their noble act in earthquake cleared the last of my doubts.

I respect them and support them totally.

They are true patriots and selfless heroes of our country. Not the "secular" anti-Buddhist/anti-Hindu/ anti-Sikh scum.

Hey noble followers of Buddha. Your time will come as a minority under the Hindu Rashtra RSS prescribes. Almost in the similar manner, when Bangladeshi Muslims were welcomed in 1971 and were exploited and now are being killed.

Wait till some in disputed Arunachal voice support for the Chinese.

what I think is Indian Administration Service has failed to perform its duty.

When did it ever protect Indians? Only Muslim votebank is visible to them... earlier they also wanted to secure Church's votebanks but now when christian community also protested along with the Hindu bodos against mulla aggression, Congress has started attacking them too, by ignoring their please.

Where the fcuk is the entire Kandhmal brigade who were saying trash about mainstream Hindu organizations?

Where are the Burqa Dutts and Rajdeep Sardesais?

Where are the Pranoy Roys and Vikram Chandras?

Thank you RSS!

Thank you.

My friend just wait few more years RSS will have automatic rifles,night visions & Helicopter fleets as well.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom