What's new

North-East racial slur could get you jailed for five years Read more at:

LOL, since the Indians are always in denial without evidence, I decided to start saving the quotes.

I have literally hundreds and hundreds of them just like that. There are too many though, so recently I've stopped saving them.

I've heard that word more than enough to last a lifetime, just from talking to the Indians here.

So it doesn't matter when your people take cheap shots at Indians?

All Chinese are ego filled bigoted idiots, hows that for generalization Mr China man? I agree some Indians are racist but then again its there in all the countries, you guys are not angels either, yeah? And also your Chinese so calling you a "Chink" is not against the law.

"Chinaman" is a racist slur too. Typical Indians. :lol:

Chinaman (term) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This law is for North east INDIANS-- we still have a free hand at Chinese. ;)

Yes, you guys have a free hand to show your racist caste mentality whenever you like. :azn:

You seems to be so interested in India.....do you hate us or admire our country(probably not the latter).............Or you are our saviour..The Dark Knight came to help us......:azn:

Firstly I admired India. Unfortunately after that, I tried actually talking to Indians, and I got what you saw above.

It's some kind of mindset which cannot be changed unfortunately.

What if somebody calls a Southener a 'Madrassi'?

Firstly I admired India. Unfortunately after that, I tried actually talking to Indians, and I got what you saw above.

It's some kind of mindset which cannot be changed unfortunately.
No problemo....we all have our prejudices and change of perception....doesn't matter....

It's regular in India to call someone that... etc... They hate China so they use racial slurs against people who look Chinese, they hate BD so they use pole vaulters etc, they hate Pakistan so they again use slurs... :P

It's just to get ther ego filled up

Except he wasn't talking about cricket, he was referring to me as "Mr. Chinaman".

Talk about lame excuses. :rofl:

So you don't give a crap when the rest of the world terms you ''chinaman" ? Talk about selective victimization,lolz.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom