What's new

North-East India's Railway Connectivity Enhanced as Meghalaya Finally Emerges on Indian Railway Map

Ah Bless the man, PM Modi ji.

Traveling to and within Meghalaya used to be such a mess till now.

Happy to see this.

We are really excited to have the Prime Minister come to our region.

I hope he stays in each state for a day to listen to and solve our problems.

This was the most Important Foreign Visit this year

@INDIC

I m not gonna answer that question because my car prefers to roll over than drift:tongue::D

@INDIC there is only one road to shillong from guwahati and it is under construction

Off topic stuff but where does this man's Abotani's loyalties lie
I have seen him calling AP as South Tibet

Because he is not Arunachali.

Tanis are divided between tribes on our side and some on the burmese-Chinese side.. If his loyalties are there, then he is from there. Simple.

@Tshering22 Is Siliguri corridor or so called Chicken Neck has 50 kms width at-least b\n Indian and BD boundaries? Is it a plain land or filled with Hills and Valleys?

:lol:

What do you mean foreign visit?

MMS and his Owner had turned us into another country as well.

PM Modi just undid that.

A sarcastic comment on how little connectivity NE has with Mainland just like it is a foreign Country
I hope that this new govt changes this

@Tshering22 Is Siliguri corridor or so called Chicken Neck has 50 kms width at-least b\n Indian and BD boundaries? Is it a plain land or filled with Hills and Valleys?
no.......plain....with..........small hills

it has 4 lane highways and double railway track...

It really depends. The inhabited part is made plain due to road construction. But the corridor as such is full of valleys and hills with lush greenery. This continues till immediate southern part of my state, after which Himalayas start.

But as you say, the distance is too less for any of us to actually lay down massive connecting infrastructure.

Either we will have to move the city folks into other cities or simply take Singapore's help in how to manage infrastructure in tight spots. Getting tracks for trains, area for constructing multi-lane expressways etc won't just happen like that because of the terrain, though it is not as unforgiving as it is in my state.

The area is of paramount importance to the military as such. Which is why some of our troops are always present in Bhutan, although it is always told out as a 'rumour'. On security grounds it is very crucial.

Yes, every revolution in Bengal starts from Jadavpur University, and the university gave it's verdict on next election. Moreover, bitch changed my university name from West Bengal University of Technology to 'Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad University of Technology'. There goes 25000 votes up in thin air.

U are about to be accused as a Maoist by Mamata Begum ji ;)

I actually meant a lot sooner than that , maybe early next year . Rumor suggest Doval has found evidence so incrimnating there might be presidents rule in W.B early next year

Recommending President Rule will be disaster for BJP. TMC will whip up sympathy. Lets wait till 2016

not with India , racist of highest order, he believes in some "natural order" shyte, acc to which AP or atleast his tribe is chinese and should be integrated with china..

Back
Top Bottom