What's new

Nope Indians, Indian army didn't capture Akhnoor Dagger Either

I have doen it before I have done it again... posting st on any thread

Somebody plz do us all a favor and tag all those deluded neighbours of ours vomiting verbal diahrrea all over the place.

2 snipers got killed in accident today check @Shahzaz ud din that post too.For first time in life ""manhoosoo py bhi nahoosat aati hai dekh raha hn """
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/indian-army-had-a-really-bad-day-today.611926/
Today was a bad day for India, 2 Pilots dead ( over a month ago) 2 injured ( these would be declared dead too soon enough, with the excuse they didn't survive the injuries) , and 4 soldiers killed by the "separatists" in Chattisgarh.

I think Modi govt is distributing piss-cola for free

but please stop opening stupid thread in response of each "after piss-cola effect" tweet

Dude these war only happen on social media i closed twitter and fb since month and feeling quite relaxed.

I agree with you, social media is a source for more stress instead of being a platform for bringing people together

I think Modi govt is distributing piss-cola for free

but please stop opening stupid thread in response of each "after piss-cola effect" tweet
people have hang overs after too much alcohol, indians have piss-overs after too much gow-muttar!!! :rofl:

Delete twitter and Facebook life is good, keep Instagram for pics. No muss no fuss, no stress.

Huge "moral victory" for pakistan.

Not only did the IA not attack akhnoor, they even failed to capture it by not attacking it. :cry:

Huge "moral victory" for pakistan.

Not only did the IA not attack akhnoor, they even failed to capture it by not attacking it. :cry:
These PDFians do not know that LOC has advanced by 400 meters in our favour. For them this is not a loss of dagger.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom