What's new

Noor Muqadam case, satanism and kabbalah.

And mainstream presstitutes sources will be promoted on PDF …

Even they are better than youtube. Anyone can go on YouTube and make a video and claim what they want. "Mainstream presstitutes" have higher standards of fact checking.

Salaam

I think the explanation that the guy had prior mental health issues and had been admitted for therapy more than once for having violent tendencies is enough. He saw she was breaking up and murdered her. He was rich and thought he could get away with it.

You don't need satanism to explain something like this when there are more plausible explanations available.

"Mainstream presstitutes" have higher standards of fact checking.

This statement above is a perfect embodiment of “will-full ignorance” … this so called mainstream media in majority owned and operated by handful of few … who did a tremendous job of keeping “higher standards” and “fact checking” when doing coverage emphatically on “weapons of mass” destruction in Iraq … which IF you can care to recall caused deaths of more than 400,000 Iraqi civilians indirectly or directly due to an invasion imposed on them based on “false narrative” … this same mainstream media (MSM) remain quite silent on the increasing rate of deaths due to drug overdose in the west but keep not a single stone unturn when it comes to women rights abuses in Islamic countries …

I am not surprised the sheeple always take the path of “least resistance” … so challenging the status quo and monopolized and biased version of information spewing MSM is a blasphemy…

We can say that elites are into kinky stuff but its true just look in dark net theres live murder or children rape and sold in Europe to nihilistic elites.
This satanic could also be something like that no wonder when he was arrested he was visited by American embassy personal.

We fought a long hard war against the "religious extremists" which btw was imposed on us by America, its allies and of course the local liberal left within, the so called "enlightened moderates".

Now is the time to wage war against the filth within, the so called "liberal" extreme left. As it happen, they are the torch bearers of this filth of Satanism and kabbalist rituals. Mind you kabbalah is the method used in the evil secret cults all over the world. yeh Bengali jadu kia kam tha ab BC Jewish jadu say be deal karna paray ga. The link can be easily established between Pakistani "liberal elite" and their sponsors outside. Pakistani deep state and its intelligence agencies must take this as a threat to national security. People are not realising that its the pure evil we are dealing with. These people, regardless how rich and powerful they are must be profiled and neutralised before they spread their evil further within the society.

Around two hundred plus boys got sodomized in kasur by a single gang but the s.h.o concerned was more keen on recording the complainants via his cell fone (very unusual) than actually probing the place . Ofcourse he couldn't have done that on his own neither did the culprits selling videos online were some hot shots --------- . Case closed , file consigned to the record room!

Around two hundred plus boys got sodomized in kasur by a single gang but the s.h.o concerned was more keen on recording the complainants via his cell fone (very unusual) than actually probing the place . Ofcourse he couldn't have done that on his own neither did the culprits selling videos online were some hot shots --------- . Case closed , file consigned to the record room!
Culprits enjoyed political patronage, and were under protection of certain thaanas.

Culprits enjoyed political patronage, and were under protection of certain thaanas.

There's local c.i.d then there's i.b and then there's f.i.a . now why would only some local half literate kaka Spai be protecting a gang hailing from a stone age village for selling *** videos online ?

There's local c.i.d then there's i.b and then there's f.i.a . now why would only some local half literate kaka Spai be protecting a gang hailing from a stone age village for selling *** videos online ?
You were saying that you dealt with district admin?
Bureaucracy will do anything for money. Even turn a blind eye to child trafficking rings. If you don't know this you haven't dealt with enough district admin.

this stupid mubashar luqman and idiots like him sit on tv say anything they want and there is no law to ask them prove it . remember when qiyamat masood was jailed because lying on tv ?

this stupid mubashar luqman and idiots like him sit on tv say anything they want and there is no law to ask them prove it . remember when qiyamat masood was jailed because lying on tv ?
people made him a Che Guevara lol

This statement above is a perfect embodiment of “will-full ignorance” … this so called mainstream media in majority owned and operated by handful of few … who did a tremendous job of keeping “higher standards” and “fact checking” when doing coverage emphatically on “weapons of mass” destruction in Iraq … which IF you can care to recall caused deaths of more than 400,000 Iraqi civilians indirectly or directly due to an invasion imposed on them based on “false narrative” … this same mainstream media (MSM) remain quite silent on the increasing rate of deaths due to drug overdose in the west but keep not a single stone unturn when it comes to women rights abuses in Islamic countries …

I am not surprised the sheeple always take the path of “least resistance” … so challenging the status quo and monopolized and biased version of information spewing MSM is a blasphemy…

Doesn't mean YouTube is any more credible. If general Bakri uploads a video claiming ISI was behind the Mughal invasion of India and his wife's pregnancy you would probably believe it just because it's on youtube.

This midget always making some sensationalist bs content

I don't know man, I just can't trust this guy
An absolute liar and self aggrandizing sensationalist deutchbag.
Only people with their own confirmation bias believe horseshit because it helps with their self affirmation.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom