What's new

Noonie Whiz kid Mufti fired ... Dollar Darr is returing to save Pakistan's economy

The day this chor khandan entered our political landscape, WE Exited!
All under the sponsorship of the neutrals...

Problem is not the Sharifs and Zardaris, rather their handlers sitting in GHQ.

The establishment might not like Dar’s arrival, but the American carrot/stick or a blackmail video of someone is too overbearing for the establishment to do anything about it.

I certainly believe that. The PDM is essentially showing a proverbial middle finger to the establishment and telling them, do whatever you want.

The audio leaks are probably done by some elements of the intelligence, the one which were bugged (not the phone conversations) but that move is futile to make any dent.

The PDM (especially PPP) have a very strong backing. Zardari’s swagger is even bigger than that of an ape Showbaz.

They already upped the dollar rate artificially, now dollar daar will fix the dollar rate near to 200 and walaaaa daar will be the hero of pakistan :lol:
but please keep eyes on dollar reserves , because he will throw huge sum of dollars in open market to fix the dollar like he did in 2013

Dar will probably make an even bigger dent on the deficit to keep Rs afloat and at the same time launder money for his samdhi.

All under the sponsorship of the neutrals...

Problem is not the Sharifs and Zardaris, rather their handlers sitting in GHQ.
That's not true. Zardari and Sharifs are indeed to blame for. If they weren't corrupt they might have taken a stand ages ago similar to what IK is doing ATM. They were corrupt hence easy to control.

The establishment might not like Dar’s arrival, but the American carrot/stick or a blackmail video of someone is too overbearing for the establishment to do anything about it.

I certainly believe that. The PDM is essentially showing a proverbial middle finger to the establishment and telling them, do whatever you want.

The audio leaks are probably done by some elements of the intelligence, the one which were bugged (not the phone conversations) but that move is futile to make any dent.

The PDM (especially PPP) have a very strong backing. Zardari’s swagger is even bigger than that of an ape Showbaz.
Yes, this PDM lot isn't going anywhere anytime soon. It has the full backing of just the Mil-establishment at home but the international establishment as well.

View attachment 882593
LONDON: After two days of back-to-back meetings of the PML-N senior leadership, Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif will return to Pakistan on Monday (today), accompanied by Ishaq Dar who is set to take charge as finance minister.

On Sunday, senior party leaders met Miftah Ismail, who handed in his resignation. A statement released after the meeting confirmed that Nawaz Sharif and PM Shehbaz had nominated Mr Dar as the finance minister.

Mr Dar, Information Minister Marriyum Aurangzeb, Malik Mohammad Ahmed Khan and Ahad Cheema were also present at the meeting which took place in the PM’s apartment on Edgware Road.

A handout released by the party quoted Mr Ismail as saying to Mr Nawaz, “The [finance] ministry was your amanat [given to me on trust], you made me a minister.”

DeterminedVariableBee-max-1mb.gif

View attachment 882593
LONDON: After two days of back-to-back meetings of the PML-N senior leadership, Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif will return to Pakistan on Monday (today), accompanied by Ishaq Dar who is set to take charge as finance minister.

On Sunday, senior party leaders met Miftah Ismail, who handed in his resignation. A statement released after the meeting confirmed that Nawaz Sharif and PM Shehbaz had nominated Mr Dar as the finance minister.

Mr Dar, Information Minister Marriyum Aurangzeb, Malik Mohammad Ahmed Khan and Ahad Cheema were also present at the meeting which took place in the PM’s apartment on Edgware Road.

A handout released by the party quoted Mr Ismail as saying to Mr Nawaz, “The [finance] ministry was your amanat [given to me on trust], you made me a minister.”

zalima ... andaa naaal he hamlaa shuru ..... lol ...don't want you get ban...

actually if you look at economic performance under military rule it was relatively better.... certainly better than the family parties

but the reason they want to economic develop as it funds the war machine and hence thier power base. they give the illusion of being loyal to the state.. but too much evidence is against them
direct military rule in Pakistan has benefited from American largesse

direct military rule in Pakistan has benefited from American largesse

a simplistic point

In general under military rule there was more stability, better economic managers, and corruption was limited to higher ups.. not the insane rampant we see today

US aid was interest backed loans mainly for military equipment, it made no impact on the economy and what was "civil" loans were no more than bribes for the generals

Last edited:
a simplistic point

In general under military rule there was more stability, better economic managers, and corruption was limited to higher ups.. not the insane rampant we see today

US aid was interest back loans mainly for military equipment, it made no impact on the economy and what was "civil" loans were no more than bribes for the generals
Under military rule there was a lot of infringement on human liberties too, which ig was also under civilian governments. So i understand if people see it as lesser of the two evils but neither were and are good.

yes.. but they did appoint competent finance ministers.

blah they can ban me all they want..

it wont change a thing

hmm...

View attachment 882889
I believe, the establishment does not want him still, but their balls are being squeezed by someone else.

Or Bajwa just went rogue. Harder theory to fathom to be honest.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom