What's new

Noon (Nahoosat) League Conspiracy Against Justice Saqib Nisar Fails. Rana Shamim submits unconditional written apology to IHC in contempt case

Areesh

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The former chief justice of Gilgit-Baltistan, Rana Shamim, submitted on Monday an unconditional written apology to the Islamabad High Court (IHC) through his lawyer in a contempt of court case filed against him.

The case pertains to the publication of an affidavit containing serious allegations that ex-chief justice of Pakistan (CJP) Saqib Nisar attempted to influence a case against former prime minister Nawaz Sharif and his daughter, Maryam Nawaz.

Shamim was formally charged by the IHC for allegations he levelled against former CJP in a signed affidavit in London.

The former chief justice of Gilgit-Baltistan, Rana Shamim, submitted on Monday an unconditional written apology to the Islamabad High Court (IHC) through his lawyer in a contempt of court case filed against him.

The case pertains to the publication of an affidavit containing serious allegations that ex-chief justice of Pakistan (CJP) Saqib Nisar attempted to influence a case against former prime minister Nawaz Sharif and his daughter, Maryam Nawaz.

Shamim was formally charged by the IHC for allegations he levelled against former CJP in a signed affidavit in London.

Since yesterday I replied to @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE on his previous attempt to promote a lie. I don't know maybe he felt some tickling sensation in his asleep conscience - he didn't respond his behavior on that:

Noon (nahosat) & pee pee pee (nasoor)...

lanut ho, this sold out ex judge shouldn't be spared easily, this was serious crime he committed by making allegations and later pulling out. He not only involved Saqib Nisar and Islamabad High Court judge as well.

Once a legend said: " yeh sab milke hum ko chutya bana rahe hain".

We often talk about politicians and generals being corrupt, but in my opinion, the judiciary is the most corrupt dipartment in Pakistan. 90% of the judge are themselves guilty of serious crimes, short of murder (i hope so).

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom