What's new

‘Nonsense song’ gets lots of attention in India

379459_10150394065827702_541412701_8461024_198014421_n.jpg

^^^Look who is talking ! I think you should tell your fellow Indians to stop loving "nonsense songs" and do something productive instead.

Hey an stupid pakistani friend....dont worry about us or any indian songs...Why are you so obessive...It is not even in Hindi too...Did pakistani peopel started watching Tamil movies? Again to the topic of doing prodcutive work.....Save your country 1st by doing some prodcutive work....I heard the news that your friend Americans bombed your outpost and killed 25 soldies...So hurry and go and save them rather than wasting time in posting such kind of subbish threads for a so called rubish indian song.....

listened to this song for the first time.It has got a nice,slow and soothing tune,seems like good times....

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

I am Maharashtrian but love south Indian actresses than Bollywood skinny actresses. Can any south India member will introduce me to Anushka Shetty. I am probably the biggest fan :smitten:

The name suggests she is Bengali....

Sourav Gangopadhay/Ganguli....the ex-skipper of the Indian cricket team..easy to relate...

Last edited by a moderator:
listened to this song for the first time.It has got a nice,slow and soothing tune,seems like good times....

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

The name suggests she is Bengali....

Sourav Gangopadhay/Ganguli....the ex-skipper of the Indian cricket team..easy to relate...

many south indian actresses are actually out of south india..

Back
Top Bottom