What's new

Nokia 2 to receive Android 8.1 Oreo; Nokia 3 Oreo beta rolling out soon

Nah in Pakistan we have 45C summers where our faces turn red and our eyes burn if we walk in the sun for too long :D
Ah summer Ramzan how you test me and tempt me :D
I know... I hail from Multan so I know it very well...I live abroad but that does not mean I'm cut off from Pakistan or its culture.
We have unusually long hours of fasting in summers here and that exceeds 20 hrs of fasting so we have to pack prayers + iftaar + sahoor in those four hours.. really hard... especially since we work full time as well.

Nokia is not what it used to be and even many chinese brand like huawei ,Oneplus and Xiaomi are better than these new nokia own by HMD global

I have used nokia 8 to celebrate rebirth of Nokia and camera was poor as compare to pixel/apple/samsung so have returned it within week

Those who cannot buy apple criticise it but apple improved a lot since iphone 7 and price of apple phones dont drop as significantly as flagship phones of others brands

Nokia is not what it used to be and even many chinese brand like huawei ,Oneplus and Xiaomi are better than these new nokia own by HMD global

I have used nokia 8 to celebrate rebirth of Nokia and camera was poor as compare to pixel/apple/samsung so have returned it within week

Those who cannot buy apple criticise it but apple improved a lot since iphone 7 and price of apple phones dont drop as significantly as flagship phones of others brands
I have different opinion side by side with samsung galaxythe 8 the nokia pictures looked more REAL and less photoshopped i enjoyed the realsitic color combination they used and it stuck out the most when used in low lighting but as of now i think samsung does have an edge over Nokia in the hardware department

And no we can afford crapple products we dont because they restrict us :D

I know... I hail from Multan so I know it very well...I live abroad but that does not mean I'm cut off from Pakistan or its culture.
We have unusually long hours of fasting in summers here and that exceeds 20 hrs of fasting so we have to pack prayers + iftaar + sahoor in those four hours.. really hard... especially since we work full time as well.
20 hours of cool loadshedding free days hmm :D

I have different opinion side by side with samsung galaxythe 8 the nokia pictures looked more REAL and less photoshopped i enjoyed the realsitic color combination they used and it stuck out the most when used in low lighting but as of now i think samsung does have an edge over Nokia in the hardware department

And no we can afford crapple products we dont because they restrict us :D
All popular mobile review sites mention about poor camera quality of Nokia 8 ..dont know how you rate it good..even benchmark of mobile photography dxomark give it poor score of 68 and compare this with

Google Pixel 2 : 98

Apple iPhone X: 97

Huawei Mate 10 Pro: 97

Apple iPhone 8 Plus: 94

Samsung Galaxy Note 8: 94

Apple iPhone 8: 92

Google Pixel: 90

HTC U11: 90

https://www.dxomark.com/category/mobile-reviews/

I was planning to buy nokia 2 because of its battery but its not have fast charging so what we will do with oreo update jab ram hi 1 GB hai to.

20 hours of cool loadshedding free days hmm :D
It is not in winter mate, in summer the temperature reaches 25 C and sometimes even higher though normally it stay around 20 C. However it can distracting and testing as Swedish people wear summery cloths so it can test your control and you have to look away or down ... but some times it is just impossible especially when I have to talk to my colleagues / employees. Then 8 hrs of job, and 20 hrs of fasting ...a little test I must say and many falter in it ...

They just wont give up!! :D
kon?

Well ask any non crapple user they share similar views on the general behavior of crapple users :D

Why is criticizing an inferior product a bad thing i think the public shoukd know which comoany restricts you and which company wants you to do more with less :D

Nah in Pakistan we have 45C summers where our faces turn red and our eyes burn if we walk in the sun for too long :D
Ah summer Ramzan how you test me and tempt me :D

Oh btw the comment was in punjabi it just had some typos because i was typing with one hand with biscuits all over my keyboard :D
You're repeating same thing. Now I tell you why I like iPhone... and you won't understand that because we are not only different countries but also very different life styles mate. I've have to travel a lot, iOS simply has better experience for me, much better memory management, security, better apps, better battery life and much better integration with rest of Apple's products... I can use features like hands off to transfer calls between my iPhone and Macs, I can start working on an email on my MBP in my office and then I can continue to compose it on my iPhone during travelling..I stay connected. I prefer FaceTime and iMessages to communicate with my family and close friend than whatsapp etc.. I can use air drop to transfer files ....and above all, Wallet app keeps all my tickets and many of the airlines and Swedish/European transport companies support it so I can download those tickets and have a record... I don't need to carry printed tickets..I can even check in just using my iPhone..Android simply lacks this feature despite a lot of bells and whistles it does not offer me a better experience and I'm not the one who have used only one OS. I have both Android and iOS devices so I'm better qualified to make an educated comparison... I would love to switch to android fully but it is not there...

Last edited:
Bhai, people here are so classists. Two guys here earn 30k per month. One buys a cell phone worth 40k to show off while the other buys a 100k cell to show off. One mocks other that he wasted money on over priced phone while the other mocks back with bragging about different features and how the other guy is miser. And then both of them load a 100 rupees cards and look around to find free wifi.

Bhai, people here are so classists. Two guys here earn 30k per month. One buys a cell phone worth 40k to show off while the other buys a 100k cell to show off. One mocks other that he wasted money on over priced phone while the other mocks back with bragging about different features and how the other guy is miser. And then both of them load a 100 rupees cards and look around to find free wifi.

That's problem with those guys. iPhone X in top configuration i.e. 256 GB is a pretty small fraction of my monthly income and still I have a monthly subscription that allows me to call freely on landline and mobile phones in Sweden and 50 GBs of data that I can use within EU without any roaming charges so I don't need to look for free and un-secure wifi services.. I do face-time video calls with my family when I'm travelling or even watch movies on C-More and Netflix. But since all people around me have one or can afford it so it is not for showing off rather I protect it with a nice strong case which makes it less obvious. If I ever want to show-off perhaps my watch is a better bet for that which cost me much more than all my iPhones and Macs combined and a few in my circle can afford that but even that is kept hidden tucked under cuffs of my shirts..

PS: I don't know why your message goes for moderation since I didn't report or complain buddy..

okay i have a question n its not related to this thread discussion. I always wanted to know why blackberry declined suddenly when it was a market dominator?

bros stick with samsung s4 perfect creature. add gorilla screen protector, buy a large battery,
add radiation sticker, add 32gb memory, transfer all apps to memory card.

If charger port break, it is so easy to take apart and replace. Will update to magnetic cable connector.

HTC world tattiest phone, don't buy very hard to repair shi t screen break so easily. sh it battery.

okay i have a question n its not related to this thread discussion. I always wanted to know why blackberry declined suddenly when it was a market dominator?
Blackberry was dominated brand in business community . They were popular because they provided physical keyboards when touch screen phones was not popular and there was no trend of big phones. Their software was also better than nokia operating system symbian which was slow at that time. People used blackberry for email and messaging . Then we got the entry of mobile operating system android and ios which brought many innovation in software department . Google purchased android and invested in it and it gave people so many options about use of internet , email , internet calling etc that they forgot to use laptop for these basic tasks. Nokia and Black berry did not adopted android operating system unlike Samsung, LG, HTC, Sony etc which was the reason of their downfall and were also lacking innovation in software department so they could not compete with android and ios.

Nokia adopted window operating system later on to compete with android phones but it got failed at the end . Black berry recently adopted android but it was too late because now nobody care about physical keyboard and people prefer good looking big touch screen phones with bezel-less display and better phone in all department i.e software, design camera,multimedia, storage , display, cpu/GPu, IP rating etc

Back
Top Bottom