What's new

Nobody can prevent India’s oil exploration in our waters: Vietnam

Guess India needs some oil now that ITLOS has kicked Indians out of Bangladeshi waters.

e
That's no where near this population.

China reportedly suffered a drastic decline in population during the 13th and 14th centuries. Before the Mongol invasion, Chinese dynasties reportedly had approximately 120 million inhabitants; after the conquest was completed in 1279, the 1300 census reported roughly 60 million people. The 92 Chinese cities destroyed by Mongols would not appear to account for this population fall, it might account for loss of 45 million people. While it is tempting to attribute this major decline solely to Mongol ferocity, scholars today have mixed sentiments regarding this subject. The South Chinese might likely account for some 40 million unregistered who, without passports, would not have appeared in the census. Entire peasant populations joining or enlisted for labour can result in a large population reduction due to food shortage problems.

Destruction under the Mongol Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Beside some historical drama, we Chinese alway have an happy ending with our mongolian brothers and sisters:azn:..

and come to compete with China, the second oil rig just finished, we shall see who will have upper hand

1417140798_6CP7bc.jpg

Last edited:
e

Beside some historical drama, we Chinese alway have an happy ending with our mongolian brothers and sisters:azn:..

and come to compete with China, the second oil rig just finished, we shall see who will have upper hand

1417140798_6CP7bc.jpg

Damn thats chinese made rig? It looks beefy and heavy.

"Nobody can prevent India's d*** in our body": Vietnam

Lol, victims of being violated would normally call on bystanders to help, not warn bystanders to stay away and refrain from intervening. Is the Vietnamese foreign ministry run by masochists/sadists?

"Nobody can prevent India's d*** in our body": Vietnam

Lol, victims of being violated would normally call on bystanders to help, not warn bystanders to stay away and refrain from intervening. Is the Vietnamese foreign ministry run by masochists/sadists?

Having allies are better than just fighting by your own. No one is capable of that.

YOu mean India? Talk is cheap. Wait for the real action happen of your oil exploration in SCS then we talk about it.

China always mean action. We are building structure in SCS like nobody business and no one can stop us. That is called real action and not cheap talk.

india is already in SCS, india is not Vietnam, Chinese navy won't shoot at indian ships. china can do noting, India is already there. your actions will remains on paper forever, it won't work on india.

LOL not really, I'd be butt-hurt if India can do for Vietnam a tenth of what we can do for Pakistan. :haha::haha::haha:
You are right. India needs to do lot more to help our Vietnamese brothers. currently India is not in position to confront China in SCS but things can change in future. India-Vietnam alliance is inevitable. As both countries are victims of Chinese expansionism.

india is already in SCS, india is not Vietnam, Chinese navy won't shoot at indian ships. china can do noting, India is already there. your actions will remains on paper forever, it won't work on india.
Show me Indian is in SCS and doing oil exploration. I can never trust the big mouth of Indian bragging :D

Whoo so many burning @$$e$.
Maybe people should swallow the harder truth pill or,View attachment 218002

Yes my friends take Indians word for efficacy of Burnol, no one knows quite like them how to get jealous of every little thing that challenges their perceived greatness in their puny minds. Burnol helps them survive.

Show me Indian is in SCS and doing oil exploration. I can never trust the big mouth of Indian bragging :D

China warns India on oil exploration - Telegraph
China has warned India to stop oil exploration in the South China Sea after New Delhi's Navy chief said he was prepared to send ships there to protect its interests.

Vietnam wants more Indian oil exploration projects in South China Sea | Business Line
Vietnam And India Sign Oil, Naval Agreement Amid South China Sea Disputes, Angering Beijing

Last edited:
We dont need to show you anything.....if you have your eyes closed ...the way you did when Japan captured you islands :D

We dont need to show you anything.....if you have your eyes closed ...the way you did when Japan captured you islands :D

:lol: You talk like a clown

China warns India on oil exploration - Telegraph

China has warned India to stop oil exploration in the South China Sea after New Delhi's Navy chief said he was prepared to send ships there to protect its interests.

Vietnam wants more Indian oil exploration projects in South China Sea | Business Line
Prepare? That means nothing in SCS yet, right? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom