What's new

No Upholding of reputations for the sake of happiness

Neutron

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Thinking of the cosmos always humbles a man, opinions so strong, beliefs carved in stone all seem to be irrelevant in the entirety of the universe. I am not going to bother myself with writing exact figures after researching them as that’s not what I am aiming at, the world has been around for more than a billion years, mankind about 10000 years, average human life span coming to 60 odd years , what’s the significance of a mishap or for that a terrible accident in a life , if not for the sake of our reputations and public opinions coupled with the society’s conditioning we won’t be bothered so much. we would move on , whatever affliction may come we could survive,,, so why is that someone decides to take their own life ,,, why people are haunted by something after years have passed ,,, in the end no one is coming out of life alive ,,,, whatever the accomplishments or lack of them at the end we are a dead body,,,, a satisfied man dying on his bed or a man being hanged what’s the difference after 5 minutes of their death,,,,, both are molecules ready for decay ,,, you may say one will fondly be remembered but what good will it do to him he is dead,,,,, so why this life long struggle to be liked ,,,, given to choose between dying heroically or ordinarily everyone chooses the former,,, even with death we bargain for likeness ,,,, be good do good deeds, when hardly anyone out of us come face to face with clear cut dilemmas and villains,,, always the shades of grey.
So I have stumbled upon this set of ideas to suit myself,,,, not to take anything too seriously,,,, no matter what mishap happens don’t divert my mind to it,,, no upholding of reputations at the sake of happiness,, this doesn’t mean I don’t have to be a nice guy,,, I can be a nice guys minus always acting in the way a nice guy acts ,,,, religion is important to me so I have to take it in account of the fact that after dying it’s not over and this opens a complete other dimension. No longer the thing about the entirety of universe is valid if an eternity of heaven or hell awaits,,, but this is not in conflict with the upholding of reputation argument… I still can be a good Muslim a nice guy without having to care about any society conditioning,,, whatever works,,,,, in the limits of the religious preview not the society or interaction with people preview.

the world has been around for more than a billion years, mankind about 10000 years, average human life span coming to 60 odd years

why people are haunted by something after years have passed ,,, in the end no one is coming out of life alive ,,,, whatever the accomplishments or lack of them at the end we are a dead body,,,,

even with death we bargain for likeness

Loved these quotes.

I dont know. Its a natural thing to seek happiness. Isnt it?
You are saying upholding reputation at the expense of happiness. If that, yes you are right.
Who cares for what society wants out of you. You aint no dummy.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom