What's new

No Proof Of Wrongdoing, Says Top Court On Rafale, Huge Win For Government

BJP will have chances in 2019 in only one situation if they are able to get votes from those AC crowds which wants Modi to be PM but never votes...
AC crowds? who are they? b/w unfortunately answer is no...problem is the block voting...whichever way it goes, candidate wins...now unless BJP is able to dent it...there is hardly a chance..we have multiple examples so far...BSP and SP combo, complemented by Congress is a major threat in UP..West Bengal and South is tough cookie to break and now hindi hearland is slipping as well..east was never and will never be deal breaker...b/w Middle class in India is about 270 million...and is neither a block vote nor it should be...so all in all doom and gloom...Only thing that may work is...people still have faith in Modi...and when it comes to choosing b/w him and that idiot pappu...better sense will prevail...we need Modi for 10 years

I am not sure about but I will travel to India to vote seems like 2019 will be a make or break for the future of country.... at least that much I can contribute ....
AC crowds? who are they? b/w unfortunately answer is no...problem is the block voting...whichever way it goes, candidate wins...now unless BJP is able to dent it...there is hardly a chance..we have multiple examples so far...BSP and SP combo, complemented by Congress is a major threat in UP..West Bengal and South is tough cookie to break and now hindi hearland is slipping as well..east was never and will never be deal breaker...b/w Middle class in India is about 270 million...and is neither a block vote nor it should be...so all in all doom and gloom...Only thing that may work is...people still have faith in Modi...and when it comes to choosing b/w him and that idiot pappu...better sense will prevail...we need Modi for 10 years

Back
Top Bottom