What's new

No polio virus found in Peshawar while in Lahore Karachi.. Slap on Saad Rafique

no place can be declared polio free overnight,i don't know about pakistan but in india the range was 3 years without a single case.
our last case was in 2010 and as a result india eas declared polio free in 2013.

whats the criterion in pakistan??

The criteria is set by WHO, so it should be the same for Pakistan.

Why all the BS is always coming from kpk against punjab, we in punjab have no interest what is happening in kpk so should they. Why there has not been any friction between governments of sindh and balochistan and punjab, why because the people living in these provinces dont poke their noses in the local affairs of the other provinces.

I don't want to get into the provincial shit thing with likes of patwari's especially you but tell me honestly who started this whole fiasco over the past 1 year...

P:S...Care to give some proof or Examples of shit coming from KPK against Punjab or KPK's people poking nose into Punjab affairs..Or wait you are pulling it out of your Patwari ***,so i am expecting nothing solid,,

Why all the BS is always coming from kpk against punjab, we in punjab have no interest what is happening in kpk so should they. Why there has not been any friction between governments of sindh and balochistan and punjab, why because the people living in these provinces dont poke their noses in the local affairs of the other provinces.

What Minister of Railways has to do with polio developments in KPK? Go to page 1 of this thread and see that bigot barking against KPK Govt. Then people like you pop up and say we don't have anything to do with KPK. Bullshit.

I don't want to get into the provincial shit thing with likes of patwari's especially you but tell me honestly who started this whole fiasco over the past 1 year...

P:S...Care to give some proof or Examples of shit coming from KPK against Punjab or KPK's people poking nose into Punjab affairs..Or wait you are pulling it out of your Patwari ***,so i am expecting nothing solid,,

Answer my question why we dont see any friction between Sindh, Balochistan and Punjab governments. Why always kpk government which is in the hands of jokers of PTI is intentionally getting into friction with punjab.

Glad to see Peshawar has been declared as free from polio and polio virus found in Karachi and Lahore..
Why are you glad to see Polio virus in Lahore and Karachi ? anyways it dosent matter if there was no virus found in peshawar since the virus is still in Pakistan it will find its way to peshawar aswell

Answer my question why we dont see any friction between Sindh, Balochistan and Punjab governments. Why always kpk government which is in the hands of jokers of PTI is intentionally getting into friction with punjab.
No Abid sher ali wants to take all the natural gas from Sindh to generate electricity in punjab and then shutdown Sindh's electric supply

i am not in this blaming thing but the problem is that fedral govt is not even considering polio on its agenda. its pretty much evident.
its similar to what PPPP was doing with the loadshedding issue (blaming others, doing nothing)
if this type of behavior persists, we will end up as the only country in world having polio. also the aid agencies bilions of rupees will become loans instead of aid as per regulation
I agree govt is useless...But people need to stop waiting for govt to do a miracle on their own accord and either force them to do it or do it themselves and just run down the govt..

I dont vote coz I sincerely believe there is no one who is sincere enough to lead my country....And if people claim IK...then he is surrounded by too many goons to know where his sincerity lies!

If I had money and expertise I swear I would have made a polio vaccine bomb where you just throw these in areas and wait for people to inhale the vaccine since they dont want to take it orally!

Who are you kidding kid? When was the last time these govt actually did anything for their people (education, health, housing, increase in jobs, decrease of poverty maybe even by 1%??) rather than their backyard!

If someone tell me they used state money to fix a porthole in front of their homes I would not hesitate to agree! That is how corrupt and useless these govts are!

These govt have been in office longer than IK in KPK...so I would actually expect more from them rather than expecting more from IK!

Shame on your for twisting facts, even PML-N ministers are fighting with each other.

253660-chaudryshafiq-1399924277-115-640x480.jpg

لاہور: وزیر مملکت برائے پانی و بجلی عابد شیر علی کی جانب سے صوبائی وزیر صنعت چوہدری شفیق پر الزامات کے بعد دونوں کے درمیان ٹھن گئی جبکہ چوہدری شفیق نے انہیں دماغی مریض قرار دے دیا۔

ایکسپریس نیوز کے مطابق عابد شیر علی نے ملتان میں پریس کانفرنس کے دوران وزیر صنعت پنجاب چوہدری شفیق پر ایس ای اور ایس ڈی او کو دھمکیاں دینے کا الزام لگایا گیا جس کے بعد ایکسپریس نیوزسے خصوصی گفتگو کرتے ہوئے وزیر صنعت پنجاب کا کہنا تھا کہ عابد شیر علی کا دماغی توازن خراب ہوگیا ہے، وہ چور سرکاری ملازمین کو تحفظ دینے کے لئے ان پر الزام لگا رہے ہیں، انہوں نے کہاکہ صادق آباد کے ایس ڈی او ثنا اللہ لنگا تاجروں اورعوام کا خون چوس رہے ہیں جن کے خلاف بات کی لیکن عابد شیر علی نے بغیرسوچے سمجھے انہیں بجلی چوری میں ملوث قرار دے دیا۔

چوہدری شفیق کا کہنا تھا کہ وہ صوبائی کابینہ کے رکن ہیں اور الزام لگانے سے پہلے انہیں رابطہ کرنا چاہیئے تھا تاہم ان سے متعدد بار رابطہ کیا گیا لیکن وہ فون ریسیو نہیں کر رہے، انہوں نے کہا کہ عابد شیر علی کے خلاف وزیراعظم نواز شریف اور وزیراعلی پنجاب میاں شہباز شریف سے شکایت کروں گا۔

عابد شیر علی کا دماغی توازن درست نہیں، صوبائی وزیر صنعت – ایکسپریسس اردو
This is from 13th May (2 days ago)..

Back
Top Bottom