What's new

No one in the world has made such progress as China: PM Imran Khan

Imran Khan PM of Pakistan openly admit that China is a great example who they eliminate poverty almost in his every speech how can we learn from china and on other hanf China is willing to help its on Pakistanies whi sud take initiate to create jobs from industry.

Chinese progress is indeed a miracle. Many lessons for still developing countries

When he was in the opposition, he was obsessed with Winston Churchill. He couldn't stop giving his examples. Now it's China.
In his election speechess he used to give examples of China
I have never heard him saying anything about Churchill in elections day speeches
Don't forget Scandinavia, he would compulsively cite their examples like Pakistan was going to be one of them. :rolleyes:
To Kya Somalia ki examples da?
Ya India ki ya Afghanistan ki?

To Kya Somalia ki examples da?
Ya India ki ya Afghanistan ki?
Jub kamyab mulkoun ki examples deni hain tu zaroorat kia hay aur woh bhi kabi East ki tu kabhi West ki? Hum andhey nahi hain, sub jantey hain keh Cheen aur Europe kahan kharey hain aur kesay pohanchay hain. Ham wahan tuk kesay pohanchtay hain yeh lamha fiqriyia hay. Khali batein karney say kuch nahi hota.

Khali batein karney say kuch nahi hota.
To aap bhi to batain hi likh rhay hain yahan it doesn't cost money to give a statement
If he says we can learn from China or we will follow their footsteps etc then what is wrong with it
He is telling in what direction he wants to take Pakistan to

Jub kamyab mulkoun ki examples deni hain tu zaroorat kia hay aur woh bhi kabi East ki tu kabhi West ki? Hum andhey nahi hain, sub jantey hain keh Cheen aur Europe kahan kharey hain aur kesay pohanchay hain. Ham wahan tuk kesay pohanchtay hain yeh lamha fiqriyia hay. Khali batein karney say kuch nahi hota.

Prophet Muhammad saws said "Go as far as China if you have to gain knowledge."

How right he was.

We Muslims are a global civilization, who founded the best empires and states that the world had seen, we established justice and equality in a form never seen before or since, we survived and overcame the Mongols and Crusaders (two of the most villainous states which ever existed,) we supplanted the Byzantines, Romans, Persians, and Hindus.

We did so only because we sought knowledge from any source and were not arrogant about it.

Right now the West decays due to its arrogance and sheer disregard for others.

China should be emulated only in the spheres of poverty alleviation, infrastructure development, and economy.

We are two radically different world civilizations, with differing priorities and challenges, but we can still work together for our own people.

Who said we are not ready?
Population growth of European countries and Japan was much lower than China
All third world countries like India and African countries have large populations but don't have enough resources this is the biggest problem of these countries

I think you didn't read all what I wrote...

Is Pakistan ready to become a dictatorship with a heavy hand on its people, ready to churn out socioeconomic change at the expense of millions of dead bodies??

Also the removal of religion from society since that's what China is like

To aap bhi to batain hi likh rhay hain yahan it doesn't cost money to give a statement
If he says we can learn from China or we will follow their footsteps etc then what is wrong with it
He is telling in what direction he wants to take Pakistan to
Aren't you just talking as well? or is it like "hear me what I have to say and no one else can utter a word". Show some class and grow out of this gas-lighting mentality on a forum.
You just contradicted yourself here, like I already pointed out: Previously he wanted to emulate Scandinavian model of progress and now it's China's, while for the religious consumption he's selling the Medina model. Not that there is anything wrong in taking a note of others success, but it's his inconsistency that is standing out.
Be it West or East, make a decision and stick to it, A rolling stone gathers no moss.

Aren't you just talking as well? or is it like "hear me what I have to say and no one else can utter a word". Show some class and grow out of this gas-lighting mentality on a forum.
You just contradicted yourself here, like I already pointed out: Previously he wanted to emulate Scandinavian model of progress and now it's China's, while for the religious consumption he's selling the Medina model. Not that there is anything wrong in taking a note of others success, but it's his inconsistency that is standing out.
Be it West or East, make a decision and stick to it, A rolling stone gathers no moss.
No one in world has made such progress as China
What is your problem with this statement
And he used to talk about the things like free health service in Euorpean countries and now he has issued health cards to poors in Punjab and KPK

No one in world has made such progress as China
What is your problem with this statement
And he used to talk about the things like free health service in Euorpean countries and now he has issued health cards to poors in Punjab and KPK
China has come a long way but what has that got to do with Pakistan, has Pakistan emulated China's growth model in any capacity? All we hear is just talk and more talk.

Where is South Asia's state of Medina, we have been hearing about?

Please don't talk about welfare states like Sweden and Norway when you know nothing about them. Are you ignorant enough to believe that this is the first time in this country's history that the poor will have free access to medical facilities? When Pakistani's will not feel the need to travel abroad in pursuit of better healthcare, it is then when the people will know that something is being done.

China reduced poverty by controlling population
Today China's population is 2.5 higher than what it was in 50s but Pakistan's population today is 6 or 7 times higher than 50s

Pakistan's population in 1951 was 33.7 and China's 550 million
Pakistan's population in 2017 was 210 million and China's 1.38 Billion
China's one child policy is only for urban areas. The rules are lax in it's rural areas. In China rural, practically nobody enforced the one child policy.

Back
Top Bottom