What's new

NO NATO NO WAR

what a sad state of affairs inside USA....feel sorry for american taxpayers....they too got evil politicans just like us.

Their is only one war in Afghanistan........."War on Terror"...or I would like to say "War of terror".
When NATO will be crushed in Afghanistan by Afghan Mujahids led by PAKISTAN there will be peace in few days.

I wonder how many of these veterans bought their medals online and purchased their uniforms from an army surplus store.

How many were dishonorably discharged or kicked out after one month for disciplinary problems.

Im not doubting that there are some longtime veterans in the crowd, but I bet more than half of those protesting never served the time implied, the organizers of that protest have a shady reputation for housing fakes and/or inflating the records of their members.

Their is only one war in Afghanistan........."War on Terror"...or I would like to say "War of terror".
When NATO will be crushed in Afghanistan by Afghan Mujahids led by PAKISTAN there will be peace in few days.

i dont support any type of 'crushing' of NATO countries but how is it justified to drop bombs on the civilians of Afghan and what type of justice is this? why voters of NATO countries want their 'voted' democratic governments to do this type of things in other countries, the governments of NATO countries they not only 'voted' for but also 'fund' by taxes also? why do the Western voters and tax payers want to do this type of things in developing countries??????? :undecided:

US has killed so many in Afghan and Iraq during last 10-15 years on the name of Justice? what type of justice is this by the Western democratic voters and tax payers? :hitwall:

i dont support any type of 'crushing' of NATO countries but how is it justified to drop bombs on the civilians of Afghan and what type of justice is this? why voters of NATO countries want their 'votd' democratic governments to do this type of things in other countries, the governments of NATO countries they not only 'voted' for but also 'fund' by taxes also? why do the Western voters and tax payers want to do this type of things in developing countries??????? :undecided:

US has killed so many in Afghan and Iraq during last 10-15 years on the name of Justice? what type of justice is this by the Western democratic voters and tax payers? :hitwall:

It's the power of information......their media shields the public from reports that may lead to opposition of wars. But wars are very important for the US to sustain it's economy. You may say that their politicians are bad too but at the least they do everything for their country and **** the rest of the world, for their country. Patriotism at its best.

It's the power of information......their media shields the public from reports that may lead to opposition of wars. But wars are very important for the US to sustain it's economy. You may say that their politicians are bad too but at the least they do everything for their country and **** the rest of the world, for their country. Patriotism at its best.

look Im not related to Pakistan in anyway, but its also true that we now find the Pakistani politicians being traitors who have sold Pakistan to Western patriots, please dont mind. as, there are two things being happenning all together which none of a patriot pakistani leader may accept:

First, continuous killing of innocent civilians of Afghan and Pakistan both by these drones and also how NATO's drunk soldiers just drink and start killing somewhere for no reason.

Second, Now we find CIA is running terrorist camps against Pakistan also. there was a time when we used to discuss CIA's hands in pakistan's bomb blasts but now they are openly running terrorist camps there to organize terrorism in Pakistan, break down pakistan? over 150 terrorist camps, and if each of them might be having 10 trainers and one trainer training a group of 50, then 500 in each terrorist camp and hence at least 75,000 militants might being trained this way? and drones doesnt know these activities in Afghan against Pakistan? and pakistan leader also just try to take out attention of Pakistan's public from this big threat?

QUETTA: The chief of the paramilitary troops in Balochistan has claimed that millions of rupees were being spent to spread a state of unrest in the insurgency-hit province, DawnNews reported.

Speaking to media representatives at the FC headquarters here on Saturday, Inspector General Frontier Corps Balochistan Major General Obaidullah Khan Khattak said on Saturday that over 30 militant training camps had been set up across the border in Afghanistan to launch terrorist and anti-state activities in Balochistan

Over 30 training camps in Afghanistan fuelling Balochistan unrest: IG FC | DAWN.COM

As many as 151 militant training camps—121 in Balochistan and 30 in Afghanistan—were in action to escalate the ongoing unrest in Balochistan

Over 151 militant camps in Balochistan, Afghanistan fuelling insurgency, says IG FC | The News Tribe

look Im not related to Pakistan in anyway, but its also true that we now find the Pakistani politicians being traitors who have sold Pakistan to Western patriots, please dont mind. as, there are two things being happenning all together which none of a patriot pakistani leader may accept:

First, continuous killing of innocent civilians of Afghan and Pakistan both by these drones and also how NATO's drunk soldiers just drink and start killing somewhere for no reason.

You are absolutely correct, leaders of this country have sold their souls to the US in exchange for protection of status in Pakistan and financial backing. We, the patriot Pakistanis, are praying for a miracle. But I also blame the other super powers such as China for not providing protection to pro Pakistani elements in the Government. Ties are getting better with Russia and it may also be in the interest of Russia that she support Pakistan.

Second, Now we find CIA is running terrorist camps against Pakistan also. there was a time when we used to discuss CIA's hands in pakistan's bomb blasts but now they are openly running terrorist camps there to organize terrorism in Pakistan, break down pakistan? over 150 terrorist camps, and if each of them might be having 10 trainers and one trainer training a group of 50, then 500 in each terrorist camp and hence at least 75,000 militants might being trained this way? and drones doesnt know these activities in Afghan against Pakistan? and pakistan leader also just try to take out attention of Pakistan's public from this big threat?

what else can we expect from sold agents that look like us but are soulless vermin selling and destroying the country inch by inch. But at the same time, there are some patriots as well and we will prevail, Insha'Allah.

Pakistan will crush NATO in few days ? I'm out of words but not out of pity for you.

Back
Top Bottom