What's new

No Jobs for Civilians In Nadra!

They wanted the names and date of birth of my brothers in order for them to translate the records of my soon to be wife.
Can't say.. They need family record. Like I couldn't renew the ID card w/o my father presence, nor my wife can renew w/o my presence. Strange rules. if they aren't asking for money, then it is all right.

Remember, getting hurry on our side, isn't emergency at their part.

anyway is the OP authentic?

The roles listed are all senior leadership roles. It could be the case that there aren't that many civillians with the relevant experience to apply for these roles. It could be that those who do meet the criteria have better paying private sector roles. When you go up the ladder high enough, the government benefits are not as competitive with the private sector, thats definitely the case in the UK.

The question to ask is though, do these former senior officers really have the experience for these roles or is their rank what gets them the job?

A lot of guys have mentioned the security aspect and I agree, there is the expectation that there is less corruption in the military, but i don't think that's the solution. I think we should pass a bill where if you are in a job linked to national security, you have to give access to your accounts to be regularly audited and any criminal investigation into wrong doing will be held by military court. Anyone found guilty will be court martialed.

This way sensitive positions in government, bureaucracy, even some civillian companies (such as military tech or whatever) can be covered using more stringent laws and kept out of the hands of kangaroo courts.
Can't say.. They need family record. Like I couldn't renew the ID card w/o my father presence, nor my wife can renew w/o my presence. Strange rules. if they aren't asking for money, then it is all right.

Remember, getting hurry on our side, isn't emergency at their part.

anyway is the OP authentic?

sounds like a classic case of chai-paani

Every civilian is corrupt but our army is full of Angels like Brig. Raja Rizwan and many more.

Nope. But if we take the average then yes. . most civilians are more corrupt and this is a sensitive position wrt nation security.

We can find competent, non corrupt and qualified in 0.8 million armed forces but can not find same number of qualified and competent persons in 220 million civilian population. Bhai wah

So is state Bank ,ministry of external affairs, ministry of internal affairs, all ambasidors heading embassies throughout the globe... Ghusaa do Bhai har jaga ghusaao foji. Idhr phir log sochty ye nojawan yahan se par or bahir q chaly jaty kaam krne hypocrite kahe Kay ..

If you can bring in civilians on merit and train them to work professionally sure but again we know how civilians work when you put them on sensitive places so let the military do the work. No need to drag civilians into NADRA.

I support NADRA to be run by ex-military... corrupt Civilians will give ID to foreign terrorist

Infact all departments should be run by the Ex-service personnel.
If you can bring in civilians on merit and train them to work professionally sure but again we know how civilians work when you put them on sensitive places so let the military do the work. No need to drag civilians into NADRA.

Civilians are corrupt and unprofessional.

It is great to see Military personnel taking the responsibility of the administration.

Pir to Parliament me b foji bitao qunky wahan to mulk chalaany Kay rules banty thy what can be more sensitive place than Parliament itself ??? Or to or constitution me daalo Kay Supreme court Kay judges, PM and President b retired foji Hona chaahye...

Ap logo ko civilians ki corruption dikti but Jin fojio ko jasoosi pe saza e moat Di gae wo ni dikty. Ajeeb qoam Hy, zehni ghulaam. Har jaga aaaqa dhondty pirty Hy apny lye.

It’s a mix of caution and “bradari” situation. Caution because civilians at Nadra were allowing illegals to get nationality on payment without enforcing rules and old boy because the military thinks every other category is worthless and not capable of being smarter than them.
1625675796673.png

While I stand by what I said.

Musharraf was an extra ordinary begharat how he bent the knee and got nothing in return. But at-least the ex-servicemen and women are educated, trained and disciplined. I find far less corruption and stupidity in them than in the general population.

The stupidity of the general population and how they think I’ll describe below:

When I got married, we needed the wife’s immunization records translated into English. We go to the local health department and they had an odd request, mind you this is my 3rd visit as an adult with full realization of everything, etc.

They wanted the names and date of birth of my brothers in order for them to translate the records of my soon to be wife.

Ahem, my brothers never in their life went to Pakistan and engaged with any relatives back home. Due to school they were not able to attend the wedding either.

I was dealing with a man who was at-least a bachelor level graduate.

I was absolutely floored and went on a nuclear exchange with his *** before the family dragged me out. You can’t let these ulu ka patha’s run an organization like NADRA. These are the same people who can’t think beyond Sharif and Bhutto.
You do realize that all he wanted was a bribe - the system trains you to be corrupt and a cheat.

It’s a mix of caution and “bradari” situation. Caution because civilians at Nadra were allowing illegals to get nationality on payment without enforcing rules and old boy because the military thinks every other category is worthless and not capable of being smarter than them.
Fully endorsed!!! i came here to share the same ---

Civilians were handing out the docs for peanuts and while 'Boys' think only they are the capable ones

Every civilian is corrupt but our army is full of Angels like Brig. Raja Rizwan and many more.
At least Raja Rizwan was held accountable and hanged otherwise if it were for civilian officials they could even let go OBL if they had him in custody.Just like the sardars who sponsored and took part in terror.

Fully endorsed!!! i came here to share the same ---

Civilians were handing out the docs for peanuts and while 'Boys' think only they are the capable ones
Honesty of purpose is the issue - the systems trains for corruption “Aise hi hota hai yehan”.
So regardless of civil or military each has their own lack of honesty in different aspects.
Not all are bad and it would be dishonest to paint 80% for the fault of 20% but the problem is that the 80% are ok with the 20% dishonesty because “Aise he hota hai yehan”
At least Raja Rizwan was held accountable and hanged otherwise if it were for civilian officials they could even let go OBL if they had him in custody.Just like the sardars who sponsored and took part in terror.
He was one held accountable. Shehr e jana mein basafa kaun hai?

MI has hard working folks that get such characters but even they get overruled by seniority at times.

Back
Top Bottom