What's new

No Jobs for Civilians In Nadra!

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Lately, our ex-servicemen have come into criticism regarding filing up most of the advertised civilian vacancies. They may be highly qualified and disciplined but civilians should also be given chances. I was shocked to see most of the recently advertised vacancies in Nadra fell for our ex-servicemen.
1625600481285.png

It’s a mix of caution and “bradari” situation. Caution because civilians at Nadra were allowing illegals to get nationality on payment without enforcing rules and old boy because the military thinks every other category is worthless and not capable of being smarter than them.

Lately, our ex-servicemen have come into criticism regarding filing up most of the advertised civilian vacancies. They may be highly qualified and disciplined but civilians should also be given chances. I was shocked to see most of the recently advertised vacancies in Nadra fell for our ex-servicemen.
View attachment 760048

Civilians are useless and corrupt and utter effing morons whenever I have to deal with those Patwari’s.

@FOOLS_NIGHTMARE
First of all, it should be authentic.
Civilians can do the same job if given powers, like FIA inspectors refrained S.Sharif from boarding the plane. The ring road scam, facilitated by the rtrd captain deputy commissioner of Rawalpindi.

Most fake IDs were given by ANP (for Afghanis) and in PPP era, whereas Musharraf/PPP gave a free hand to CIA to visit any area of Pakistan, and gave thousands of visas.
@Clutch @PakFactor @SQ8

We can find competent, non corrupt and qualified in 0.8 million armed forces but can not find same number of qualified and competent persons in 220 million civilian population. Bhai wah
NADRA is extremely sensitive and directly affects national security, it is not a civilian cup of tea to handle NADRA. It should be run by ex military/military.

So is state Bank ,ministry of external affairs, ministry of internal affairs, all ambasidors heading embassies throughout the globe... Ghusaa do Bhai har jaga ghusaao foji. Idhr phir log sochty ye nojawan yahan se par or bahir q chaly jaty kaam krne hypocrite kahe Kay ..

@FOOLS_NIGHTMARE
First of all, it should be authentic.
Civilians can do the same job if given powers, like FIA inspectors refrained S.Sharif from boarding the plane. The ring road scam, facilitated by the rtrd captain deputy commissioner of Rawalpindi.

Most fake IDs were given by ANP (for Afghanis) and in PPP era, whereas Musharraf/PPP gave a free hand to CIA to visit any area of Pakistan, and gave thousands of visas.
@Clutch @PakFactor @SQ8

While I stand by what I said.

Musharraf was an extra ordinary begharat how he bent the knee and got nothing in return. But at-least the ex-servicemen and women are educated, trained and disciplined. I find far less corruption and stupidity in them than in the general population.

The stupidity of the general population and how they think I’ll describe below:

When I got married, we needed the wife’s immunization records translated into English. We go to the local health department and they had an odd request, mind you this is my 3rd visit as an adult with full realization of everything, etc.

They wanted the names and date of birth of my brothers in order for them to translate the records of my soon to be wife.

Ahem, my brothers never in their life went to Pakistan and engaged with any relatives back home. Due to school they were not able to attend the wedding either.

I was dealing with a man who was at-least a bachelor level graduate.

I was absolutely floored and went on a nuclear exchange with his *** before the family dragged me out. You can’t let these ulu ka patha’s run an organization like NADRA. These are the same people who can’t think beyond Sharif and Bhutto.

Last edited:
Brig (retd) Khalid Latif made acting chairman of National Database and Registration Authority (Nadra) (Feb-21)

Tariq Malik is present Chairman NADRA.

I support NADRA to be run by ex-military... corrupt Civilians will give ID to foreign terrorist
Its a big misconception that only civilians are corrupt and indisciplined.
But filling up civilian posts with ex servicemen will eventually see a backlash and an end.

In early 2000s, NADRA used to run by civilians completely but once corruption regarding giving aliens Pakistani nationality started to resurfaced, it was decided to bring militarily men in the top management to control the things. I remember, this was even discussed in the parliment as well in 2011.

View attachment 760048
If you are competent enough you can easily get the job my friend most of our competent ones are either into CSS, private sector or entrepreneurship no one wants to work in Nadra with those oldmen telling them they are too young to do something.

Secondly Civilians employees at low level led to blunders like illegal selling of ID cards as well as data leaks. You can get whole harddrives with data of certain areas from hackers in Pakistan.
We can find competent, non corrupt and qualified in 0.8 million armed forces but can not find same number of qualified and competent persons in 220 million civilian population. Bhai wah

So is state Bank ,ministry of external affairs, ministry of internal affairs, all ambasidors heading embassies throughout the globe... Ghusaa do Bhai har jaga ghusaao foji. Idhr phir log sochty ye nojawan yahan se par or bahir q chaly jaty kaam krne hypocrite kahe Kay ..
Bahi noujwan if parha likha should be selected we have clear example of IPRI which was ranked no where in top 1000 think tanks. A youthful lad came and he changed it by allowing other young ones and then they brought change in IPRI now it is in top 300 I think .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom