India
No jihad for kids of separatists who lure youth into militancy
By Ritu Sharma

Published: 17th July 2016 03:35 AM

Last Updated: 17th July 2016 12:08 PM

Email0

• Syed%20Ali%20Shah%20Geelani-AFP.jpg

Syed Ali Shah Geelani (File | AFP)
NEW DELHI: In another summer of protests, 41 Kashmiri youth have lost their lives and over 3,100 have been reportedly injured, but the sons, daughters and siblings of rabble-rousing leaders are conspicuous by their absence from the crowds. Junaid Qureshi, a rights activist and son of J&K Democratic Liberation Party chairman and separatist leader Hashim Qureshi said, “If jihad (Islamic war) is so pious, why don’t Kashmiri separatists or their children pick up guns? Why are their children tucked away in safe places?”

A little research would reveal that the children of the separatist leaders are opting for education and career-oriented approaches rather than wielding guns and pelting stones.

Syed Ali Shah Geelani, 86, hardline separatist leader of the conglomerate of the separatist parties in Jammu and Kashmir—All Parties Hurriyat Conference (APHC)—has not been able to convince his children of his ideology. “His elder son Nayeen Geelani and his wife Bajiya are practising medicine in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) and his younger son lives in South Delhi. One of his daughters Farhat Geelani is a teacher in Jeddah and her husband is working as an engineer there,” sources said. None of his sons have intentions of following in their father’s footsteps.

All of Geelani’s grandchildren are studying in leading Christian missionary schools. His cousin Ghulam Nabi Fall is presently in London. SAS Geelani is not the only leader, who has chosen to keep his children from harm’s way. Sarwar Yakub, son of the spokespersons of the Geelani-led faction of APHC Ayaz Akbar, is presently studying management in Pune. A son of Hurriyat leader Abdul Aziz Dar alias General Moosa’s has studied Computer Applications and another is in the Animal Husbandry Department.

General Moosa had earned the moniker for being the active member of the proscribed terrorist group of Hizbul in 1990s. He played a crucial role in triggering and sustaining stone-pelting protests in Kashmir in 2010. Asiya Andrabi heads the Dukhtaran-e-Millat. Her elder son is pursuing Bachelor’s of Info Tech at Islamic University of Malyasia.
http://www.newindianexpress.com/nat...-into-militancy/2016/07/17/article3533080.ece

Indian newspaper trying hard to do a divide and rule game.

But yes I agree kashmiris should utilize the funds and educate themselves and use international and UN platform to flush indian roaches out of IOK.

but how, they are responsible for killing Kashmiri people and do provide fund to their children tfor educattion and enjoy their life with help from donation.

Indian newspaper trying hard to do a divide and rule game.

But yes I agree kashmiris should utilize the funds and educate themselves and use international and UN platform to flush indian roaches out of IOK.
Chir ke denge Azaadi, phad ke denge Azaadi
ukhad ke denge Azaadi, pale ke denge Azaadi
rok sako to rok lo miya, hum de ke rahenge Azaadi

We should show the true face of these traitors to the people.

you seem to really concerned about kashmir,how many jihadis you have in your family fighting in kashmir or atleast the immediate family,i am sure its none.stop crying,be a man try to do something to help them,dont sit oceans apart and talk crap.

I can say,
First lemme ask you how many hindu terrorists you have in your family? How many kids you killed for kali goddess
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2006/mar/05/india.theobserver

Don't try to malign other's religion, else I have many topics on hinduism too.

My question is to respected mods and admins, @Horus @WAJsal @waz @HRK @Irfan Baloch @Oscar @WAJsal @WebMaster

What is going on in this forum sir? Why these low life hindu trolls are given privelige to make jokes about any religion? I've been watching this for quite some times now, sometimes they make fun of 72 virgin sometime some other thing. Muslims don't accept all these groups killing all over the world as muslims, they have nothing to do with Islam so why these m0f0's keep bashing islam. Furthermore this indi 0t got personal and start f@rating about my family. Please I request any available mod to take strict action against this clown to keep the progressive culture of this forum.

Chir ke bharat denge Azaadi, phad ke bharat denge Azaadi
ukhad ke bharat denge Azaadi, pale ke bharat denge Azaadi
rok sako to rok lo miya, hum bharti de ke rahenge Azaadi

Corrected there, only for you:sniper::sniper::sniper:

I can say,

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2006/mar/05/india.theobserver

Don't try to malign other's religion, else I have many topics on hinduism too.

My question is to respected mods and admins, @Horus @WAJsal @waz @HRK @Irfan Baloch @Oscar @WAJsal @WebMaster

What is going on in this forum sir? Why these low life hindu trolls are given privelige to make jokes about any religion? I've been watching this for quite some times now, sometimes they make fun of 72 virgin sometime some other thing. Muslims don't accept all these groups killing all over the world as muslims, they have nothing to do with Islam so why these m0f0's keep bashing islam. Furthermore this indi 0t got personal and start f@rating about my family. Please I request any available mod to take strict action against this clown to keep the progressive culture of this forum.

Corrected there, only for you:sniper::sniper::sniper:
Are you blind or hear some voices in your head,i am really amazed you saw me mentioning religion in my post there,you seriously need some help.

Are you blind or hear some voices in your head,i am really amazed you saw me mentioning religion in my post there,you seriously need some help.

No rtd you are blind, read your f post again.

,how many jihadis you have in your family fighting in kashmir or atleast the immediate family,

You got personal here plus you equate terrorism with religious fight.

No jihad for kids of separatists who lure youth into militancy
By Ritu Sharma

Published: 17th July 2016 03:35 AM

Last Updated: 17th July 2016 12:08 PM

Email0

• Syed%20Ali%20Shah%20Geelani-AFP.jpg

Syed Ali Shah Geelani (File | AFP)
NEW DELHI: In another summer of protests, 41 Kashmiri youth have lost their lives and over 3,100 have been reportedly injured, but the sons, daughters and siblings of rabble-rousing leaders are conspicuous by their absence from the crowds. Junaid Qureshi, a rights activist and son of J&K Democratic Liberation Party chairman and separatist leader Hashim Qureshi said, “If jihad (Islamic war) is so pious, why don’t Kashmiri separatists or their children pick up guns? Why are their children tucked away in safe places?”

A little research would reveal that the children of the separatist leaders are opting for education and career-oriented approaches rather than wielding guns and pelting stones.

Syed Ali Shah Geelani, 86, hardline separatist leader of the conglomerate of the separatist parties in Jammu and Kashmir—All Parties Hurriyat Conference (APHC)—has not been able to convince his children of his ideology. “His elder son Nayeen Geelani and his wife Bajiya are practising medicine in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) and his younger son lives in South Delhi. One of his daughters Farhat Geelani is a teacher in Jeddah and her husband is working as an engineer there,” sources said. None of his sons have intentions of following in their father’s footsteps.

All of Geelani’s grandchildren are studying in leading Christian missionary schools. His cousin Ghulam Nabi Fall is presently in London. SAS Geelani is not the only leader, who has chosen to keep his children from harm’s way. Sarwar Yakub, son of the spokespersons of the Geelani-led faction of APHC Ayaz Akbar, is presently studying management in Pune. A son of Hurriyat leader Abdul Aziz Dar alias General Moosa’s has studied Computer Applications and another is in the Animal Husbandry Department.

General Moosa had earned the moniker for being the active member of the proscribed terrorist group of Hizbul in 1990s. He played a crucial role in triggering and sustaining stone-pelting protests in Kashmir in 2010. Asiya Andrabi heads the Dukhtaran-e-Millat. Her elder son is pursuing Bachelor’s of Info Tech at Islamic University of Malyasia.
http://www.newindianexpress.com/nat...-into-militancy/2016/07/17/article3533080.ece

Can you show one son of Indian Chief of Army staff or any of the Lt.Generals or Major Generals guarding Indian borders or fighting militancy in maoist areas, or in assam or in kashmir ?

That's always the rule of thumb. Everyone likes to see a martyr born....but in neighbours house, not in his own! That's what it is in Kashmir as well. All these so called separatists are scums of the lowest order! While their family is safely tucked away, they pray on the young & vulnerable ones to do their dirty deeds!

Can you show one son of Indian Chief of Army staff or any of the Lt.Generals or Major Generals guarding Indian borders or fighting militancy in maoist areas, or in assam or in kashmir ?

Indian Generals get salary from Indian government, by your logic separatist got salary's from pakistan?

Indian Generals get salary from Indian government, by your logic separatist got salary's from pakistan?

Serving in military is sort of family tradition whether it is India/pakistan. When there is a more than generation serving in the family , yes they will have sons & fathers serving in the military. Current IA chiefs father served in the military and he is a third generation soldier. The current army chief also served in kashmir as well.

Being from pakistan you would know about military generations better than any one else. Again your question is directed towards the wrong party. Indian military unlike our neighbor is under control of govt of India, so you need to pose the question to them not military. Which leads us to the politicians, do they get killed on duty? no in both the countries. On the contrary your ex-general musharaf lead his men to unnecessary death , now lives abroad happily and so does his daughter. In the big scheme of things every man has to take a decision on his own for his life and every decision is momentary as time passes by.

How dare you call us "roaches" Stay in America as a "cockroach". Kashmir has been home to us of the Khambojas for thousands of years. True to our Hindu roots. Strong because we remain what we are.

I didn't call you anything, I only call Indian occupier terrorists as roaches or any illegal indians residing there.

I didn't call you anything, I only call Indian occupier terrorists as roaches or any illegal indians residing there.

Okay I will say this then: firstly thanks for a calm reply. Article 370 states that no Indian can move to my state. Secondly the Pakistani fantasy about Kashmir should not exist. You are only harming the peace loving people of the valley. Give them room then beautiful things will happen. They will trade, let them grow. Kashmir used to have such beautiful cottage industry, I used to love the valley as a kid. Full of flowers and fruit. I lived in house boats for months. All this stupid insurgency has done is take the lively hood of the poorest Muslims and the Pundits. The Dogra are unaffected except for seeing the damage that lack of tourism has done to the valley. Where once hip cafes were, now is just dog shit.

People young are forgetting what a paradise this all was. And Last trip I went back... People have forgotten how to cook.
The Valley had the best food on the planet. My Waswan feast Rista Gushtaba, to ending it with khavi.

Please focus on Pakistan let us live in peace. Enough damage has already been done let the Kashmiri rebuild.
They may even come to you but not if we need to constantly protect the borders from crazy LET types.

I thought Kashmiriat was a cause for the hurriyat!!

What double faced cowards. These guys are destroying a whole generation of young kids while safely tucking away their own kids..

Kashmiriyat demands that the Hurriyat bring their kids back and give guns into their hands to fight for independence...unless they are cowards and double faced liars..

Okay I will say this then: firstly thanks for a calm reply. Article 370 states that no Indian can move to my state. Secondly the Pakistani fantasy about Kashmir should not exist. You are only harming the peace loving people of the valley. Give them room then beautiful things will happen. They will trade, let them grow. Kashmir used to have such beautiful cottage industry, I used to love the valley as a kid. Full of flowers and fruit. I lived in house boats for months. All this stupid insurgency has done is take the lively hood of the poorest Muslims and the Pundits. The Dogra are unaffected except for seeing the damage that lack of tourism has done to the valley. Where once hip cafes were, now is just dog shit.

People young are forgetting what a paradise this all was. And Last trip I went back... People have forgotten how to cook.
The Valley had the best food on the planet. My Waswan feast Rista Gushtaba, to ending it with khavi.

Please focus on Pakistan let us live in peace. Enough damage has already been done let the Kashmiri rebuild.
They may even come to you but not if we need to constantly protect the borders from crazy LET types.

You are welcome.

For rest of your post, no matter what you claim and no matter how much we wish but the situation is not that. The facts are that Indian occupier terrorists are massacring people and angry kashmiris are seeking revenge from pandits. This is human nature and kashmiris are same humans, just like Sikhs massacred muslims in 47, or hindus massacred muslims in 47 or Muslims massacred Sikhs and Hindus in 47...because these groups took the revenge from those who were not powerful. Same way when indian occupier terrorists are massacring kashmiris they resort to the killing of innocent pandits (which in no way is justified) but indians are responsible for it. India and Pakistan both have to give kashmiris a choice to choose, do it district wise, whatever district choose india goes to india, whatever choose pakistan goes with Pakistan and whatever decides to become part of new independent state of kashmir is granted it's choice. This is the only way peace will come not only to that region but entire south asia.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom