What's new

No Indian players for SLPL - BCCI

Because the players and the board (Sri Lanka) signed a legal contract with the franchisees and the BCCI respectively to be present in IPL till May 21.

Why should the franchisees and the BCCI tolerate a breach of contract on the part of the Sri Lankan board ?

I don't think they signed any legal contract to that regard with the BCCI. Any sources?

PCB and its players are standing with there heart on the platter for offer to play in SLPL.

Besides this bcci controversy, looking at the contracts available i dont think star players of any board wud show interest to play in it.

Sri-lankan will play obviosuly coz its there league, and pakistanis will play coz something is better than nothing.

PCB and its players are standing with there heart on the platter for offer to play in SLPL.

Besides this bcci controversy, looking at the contracts available i dont think star players of any board wud show interest to play in it.

Sri-lankan will play obviosuly coz its there league, and pakistanis will play coz something is better than nothing.

in SLPL there ate other ways to make money and get off without troble , it's not a ICC event and didn't came under lens of ICC..

Back
Top Bottom