What's new

No Indian movie will be screened in Pakistani cinemas in Sept, Oct

Will FAWAD khan's movie "ae dil hai mushkil", be also banned?
Poor chap!
Indians wont watch his movie because he's a Pakistani, and Pakistanis won't watch his movie because it was produced in India. Sigh. :(
I like him, he's a good actor...can't dance though.

I'm glad i live in Middle East. :rolleyes:

35-40 crores?
:blink::blink::blink:
How can one watch such a distatrous movie???
No wonder you guys have such skewed view of India. :tsk:

Pakistanis always watch Indian movies. Indians are always but-hurt looking for soft targets.

Fawad movie probably releases in November thats why Sept and OCT "ban". There is no market for small bollywood movies in Pakistan. But big blockbusters with khans do earn a lot.

Ae dil hai mushkil is releasing in Nov?
DHOKA!!!
Somebody told me it was to release on this Sunday,which happens to be Prophet's bday....and a holiday.

But this is such a bad news. :(

Anyways...since we are discussing this movie. I thought I will as well post this pic. It's sooo cute. Btw Ranbir is just 18yr old in tis. Lol

Pakistanis always watch Indian movies. Indians are always but-hurt looking for soft targets.
Why do I have a feeling that your first sentence contradicts the second? :undecided:

here is no market for small bollywood movies in Pakistan. But big blockbusters with khans do earn a lot
So what?
Can't you watch it online???
Watch QUALITY stuff. :confused:
Khan movies are pot boilers.

Attachments

• IMG_4910.JPG
    IMG_4910.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 26
Sometimes it felt to me that our rulers are our worst enemies. No nation would ruin their cultural, social and religious identity like our ruling class. We already lost our identity to Hindu Bollywood. India has won the war on the cultural level.

Our kids now have greater knowledge of devi devta than pillars of Islam. Hindi words are now part of their vocabulary. Hats off to Indian planners.

May be not the ones who live inside Pakistan. But i know quite a few of them in ME. lol

And they do not watch Indian movies?

As far we know Pakistanis working in ME used to send Indian movies' taps during VCR era to Pakistan even when there was Zia's rule. Rather it was during that rule Indian cinema made inroads into Pakistan

And they do not watch Indian movies?

As far we know Pakistanis working in ME used to send Indian movies' taps during VCR era to Pakistan even when there was Zia's rule. Rather it was during that rule Indian cinema made inroads into Pakistan
sooo you mean despite the ban Pakistanis will watch hindi movies?

sooo you mean despite the ban Pakistanis will watch hindi movies?

:) I think there will be no such ban since I do not see any movie is lined up to be screened during next month.

And yes we do watch despite even Indo-Pak war :)

oh! it means that i will not be able to see " Yaana Rascala Mind it"

Permanent ban should be in place. We cannot allow our own cinema to affected by Indian movies.

Salim and raju had a fight. So raju has decided to not to play crickrt with salim and salim is not going to watch tv at raju's place. Its okay guys, keep ur fight at this level only. Not like ksa and iran , cutting deplomatic ties. Or palestine and israel .

Sometimes it felt to me that our rulers are our worst enemies. No nation would ruin their cultural, social and religious identity like our ruling class. We already lost our identity to Hindu Bollywood. India has won the war on the cultural level.

Our kids now have greater knowledge of devi devta than pillars of Islam. Hindi words are now part of their vocabulary. Hats off to Indian planners.
because your own people adopted Urdu a indian languahe over persian. main day to day language of South Asian muslins (specially pubjabis) since birth of islam.

Back
Top Bottom