No Indian Films At Cinemas :: ARY Saves The Day

Zibago

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
No Indian Films At Cinemas :: ARY Saves The Day

2017-01-02 18:41:36 0 Slider
We cinema footfalls are down badly in last three months due to no new release of Hindi films but it's ARY which has been pushing things forward. Even though three months saw no mega grosser but it did see a blockbuster like 3 Bahadur 2 which is on course to become biggest animated grosser of all time.

Since the ban on Indian films there have been 11 Urdu releases among three by ARY Films. These 11 films have collectively added 22cr approx from which 20.5cr approx have come from three ARY releases.. In such bad times Lahore Se Aagey has managed to get 9cr approx at the domestic boxoffice whereas Doobara Phir Se has added little over 5cr approx..

But then comes the real film which saved the day i.e. 3 Bahadur 2! Film broke each and every record for animated films and is all set to become biggest animated grosser of all time by end of this Week.. Well in such bad times at cinemas film has shattered records and created new benchmarks which has helped cinemas in getting some footfalls back..

Below are top 5 local grossers since the stoppage of screening of new Indian films..

Lahore Se Aagey (ARY Films).. 9cr

3 Bahadur 2 (ARY Films).. 6.25+cr

Doobara Phir Se (ARY Films).. 5+cr

Saya E Khuda E Zuljalal (Footprint).. 75lacs

Salute (IMGC).. 45lacs

You can see top three are all ARY releases and in such tough times ARY Films have tried to keep things together. 3 Bahadur 2 is very big success and is a very good booster for the cinemas!
http://boxofficedetail.com/view_post.php?value=7415
@Moonlight @django @The Sandman @The Eagle @PaklovesTurkiye and baboon sponsored geo shit is still waiting for outsider intervention they wont and cant make good movies

:yahoo: awesome

Don't expect anything good for Pakistan from that pos
Only super baboons can root for that channel

While ARY broadcasts indian content live,
Eh?
I think you mixedup geo babooni with ARY
ARY invests the most in Pakistani content most Pakistani movies this year were from ARY films biggest film festival was ARY film festival actually geo babooni is biggest importer of foreign content from a single country and their award shows and dramas are shitty replicas where even songs arent original

Eh?
I think you mixedup geo babooni with ARY
ARY invests the most in Pakistani content most Pakistani movies this year were from ARY films biggest film festival was ARY film festival actually geo babooni is biggest importer of foreign content from a single country and their award shows and dramas are shitty replicas where even songs arent original

Log on to Ary middle east some time. The good doesnt wash away the bad, not the bad washes away the good.

Log on to Ary middle east some time. The good doesnt wash away the bad, not the bad washes away the good.
But there is a difference between being biggest importer and biggest exporter of films and i dont know how things are for Mid East ARY i live in Pakistan and get ARY most Pakistanis watch we have no Indian content on it and ARY music had a no Indian content policy way before it became law

I respect them for doing so much for our local industry

But there is a difference between being biggest importer and biggest exporter of films and i dont know how things are for Mid East ARY i live in Pakistan and get ARY most Pakistanis watch we have no Indian content on it and ARY music had a no Indian content policy way before it became law

I respect them for doing so much for our local industry
Ary has been better compared to others, no dobt. But again, it like "andon main kana raja" situation.

Ary has been better compared to others, no dobt. But again, it like "andon main kana raja" situation.
First action movie,first big budget totally made in Pakistan movie,first cartoon movie highest earning movie in history of Pakistan,a film on top 10 ranking in UK their track record is fantastic no other media house comes close

8 Cr population each Telugu and Tamil produces 200-400 cr movies (350-700 PKR) Bahubali/Robot 1& 2 series.

20Cr populated pakistan movies entire year collections are less than 1 day collection of telugu movie Bahubali. :rofl: Why??

btw Telugu+Tamil combined market is bigger than Brothelwood.
we have very limited cinema screens throughout the country, south india is a huge movie market so comparing them is rather stupid.
one thing i do have to say is that our 6 cr's 3 bahadur 2 is probably a better movie then most of the 200 cr Tamil shit movies where cars and TRUCKS fly in the air when collided with hero's push bike.:rofl::rofl:

we have very limited cinema screens throughout the country, south india is a huge movie market so comparing them is rather stupid.
one thing i do have to say is that our 6 cr's 3 bahadur 2 is probably a better movie then most of the 200 cr Tamil shit movies where cars and TRUCKS fly in the air when collided with hero's push bike.:rofl::rofl:
Stop using logic. It can be understood in some countries. Da Agha Khalk di che Akhpal khra ta hum pant wr aghwandi :D

Who cares your opinion?? Movie is an money making industry where only PROFITS matters.

I saw some pakistani scenes too all are mujra moves and c-grade brothelwood copy-cat movies. :rofl::rofl:

and who gives a flying F about your stinky *** masala movies.
go fart somewhere else mate.

Stop using logic. It can be understood in some countries. Da Agha Khalk di che Akhpal khra ta hum pant wr aghwandi :D
lol da di khro bande um masalay khori da masalo wala teezona achawi :omghaha:

Lollywood isn't doing enough to entertain the public . All they do is copy paste some Bollywood script and then shamelessly make a movie out of it. When it comes to animated movies for the kids , the situation is even more awful, which kid in his right mind would like to watch those horrible teen bahadur ?
A lot of kids i know ok i wont lie even watched its part 1 and really liked it :D

I agree but slowly they will get good give them some time it's better to have some thing rather than nothing.
Our industry is barely 3 year old the old Lollywood is dead the new Karawood needs 2-3 more years to become super profitable

Back
Top Bottom