What's new

No houses for Muslims in India

SURAT: Claiming Terror strikes like in Mumbai cannot take place without local support or contacts, Surat real estate agents and brokers have decided not to rent or sell houses to Muslims.

This decision was taken at a meeting last Sunday which was attended by some 300 real estate agents, many of whom responded to SMS invites. They initiated moves to form an association, hoping to complete the process before the month ends.

The Mumbai attacks prompted this meeting in Surat which was rocked by the discovery of bombs across the city after the July 26 serial blasts in Ahmedabad. After the bombs were discovered, activists of Hindu hardline groups had forced Muslims to vacate shops in the Varachha area of Surat — in Ahmedabad and Vadodara, Muslims find it very difficult to rent or buy houses and this has been their experience ever since the 2002 riots.

Defending their move not to do business with Muslims in Surat, New Adajan Rander Road real estate agent Amit Tailor said: “We do business for a fixed rate. I have contacts with 150 estate brokers and we are all inter-linked. We cannot rule out the possibility of local support for terror attacks. Several local people were involved in the blasts in Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Jaipur, even the planting of bombs in Surat. We are not saying that all Muslims are terrorists. There are some shops in our area which have been rented out by Muslims. We want to control the percentage.”

Naresh Patel, also an Adajan estate agent, said: “We will convince owners who have rented shops to Muslims to get them vacated. If they don’t do it, they will be responsible if anything happens. We want to control the percentage of Muslims with properties and shops in our areas. All real estate agents and brokers are with us, they have all taken an oath not do business with Muslims.”

Praveen Bhalara of Varachha said: “We found that one Tanveer Pathan was arrested by Surat police in connection with the planting of bombs in Varachha. Tanveer used to work in an AC shop in Varachha and was familiar with the area. So we decided that shops should not be sold or given on rent to Muslims as they pose a threat. We don’t want to take a chance. We have even told groups in Varachha not to give jobs to Muslims youths.”

When his comments were sought, Surat Mayor Ranjit Gilitwala, who is also the BJP MLA from Surat East, said though he was not aware of any such decision by real estate agents, he could do very little about it at an official level. For the sake of communal harmony in the city, Gilitwala said, he would call real estate agents and speak to them.

Terror gets local support, so no houses for Muslims: Surat real estate agents

It is just the paranoia that has set in this community/city. Time will ease the situation and things will be back to normal. And first of all I am very surprise to hear the news blatently saying we will not rent certain areas to Muslims because in Gujarat there has always been a muslim area and Hindu area. So what is all the fuss about, what all the muslims are moving in hindu area know?

minorities -> I'm in minority as per religious census ,but no body ill treats me here .

I'm happy to be an Indian .:)
:yahoo::smitten:

Whatever dude... Concealing a lie won't make it disappear. Nuns are being raped in broad daylight and churches being burned for the heck of it. You must be one proud Indian, I'm sure...

Here is the beloved Indian democracy at work. Hardcore fascism at work more like it.

It's fine by me though, more fuel for their fires Inshallah.

No, thats not going to happen Inshallah...

Coming to the topic there are no houses for muslims in India,i would say just couple yrs ago a muslim lived in top most house(its called Rastrapati Bhawan) as president of this country.

Let no pakistani live in wrong impression that muslims in india have become destitue in their own country.yes there were riots where some hindu & muslim killed each other and even blasts.But no indian muslim is killing his fellow citizens in suicide bombings like the sort of way that happening here in pakistan every week so far.

No, thats not going to happen Inshallah...

Coming to the topic there are no houses for muslims in India,i would say just couple yrs ago a muslim lived in top most house(its called Rastrapati Bhawan) as president of this country.

Let no pakistani live in wrong impression that muslims in india have become destitue in their own country.yes there were riots where some hindu & muslim killed each other and even blasts.But no indian muslim is killing his fellow citizens in suicide bombings like the sort of way that happening here in pakistan every week so far.

That's an illusion you're living in. Majority of Muslims are treated worse than garbage in India. Every impartial human rights organization acknowledge this. Just look up the annual reports of Indian human rights record. Minorities have to bear the brunt. It's a disgrace to humanity. You have no dignity and place in India. Muslims are the least developed and discriminated minority group in India. We know how much you have to prove your loyalty and hatred towards Pakistan in order to be accepted. Even then you're not accepted. Those are the bitter facts. Denial won't change the ground reality.

Last edited:
Thank you benefactors - We are grateful for your very "Genuine" concern for Muslim Indians.

Pakistani brothers should also send us poor and deprived Muslims here some money and food packets as it's soooooooo hard to survive.

I shall PM my address to anyone who wishes to help me . Bank transfer of over Rs. 50,000 per concerned Pak brother will be welcomed , cheque payments are also accepted.

Also brothers , do send us dry fruits too as these evil Hindu Indians don't give us food to eat also , used clothes and used toothbrushes are also needed.

Isse zara jaldi karna , brothers.

Hindu fanatics are going to burn me alive here , please take me with you to the land of Religious Theology where I can be safe.

Ya Khuda , rehem kar hum par. Rehne ko Ghar nahin , sone ko Bistar nahin:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::

Tum he madad kar do Beast Bhai.

Bakwaas threads khol ke bak bak karne se accha hai , apne musalman bhaiyon ke le kuch karo.

If Indian Muslims want help, surrender your nationalities and cross the border. Freedom awaits.

Thank you benefactors - We are grateful for your very "Genuine" concern for Muslim Indians.

Pakistani brothers should also send us poor and deprived Muslims here some money and food packets as it's soooooooo hard to survive.

I shall PM my address to anyone who wishes to help me . Bank transfer of over Rs. 50,000 per concerned Pak brother will be welcomed , cheque payments are also accepted.

Also brothers , do send us dry fruits too as these evil Hindu Indians don't give us food to eat also , used clothes and used toothbrushes are also needed.

Isse zara jaldi karna , brothers.

Hindu fanatics are going to burn me alive here , please take me with you to the land of Religious Theology where I can be safe.

Ya Khuda , rehem kar hum par. Rehne ko Ghar nahin , sone ko Bistar nahin:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::

instead of asking for food and money, yo should spend HALF of what you guys are spending on your Army, because as you claimed, Indian Army is already World's 3rd largest army, then why spending huge bugs on ammunition ? spend some on your minority borthers and try to retain your false claim of World's Largest Secular State :blah:

Posting (information) and supporting of this threat and show following thing.........

1) Those Person is jellus of India growth particularly Muslim community in India.
for example:- Azim Premji was rated the richest person in the India from 1999 to 2005 by Forbes.

2) Those Person want in India there should be internal problem that not going to happened.
for example after Mumbai attack Hindu and Muslim in India protest against terrorism. They come more close to fight such thing.

3) Those Muslim how are living in Europe they know that Muslim in India is more safe than them. So on this point I request Pakistani Muslim to callback you Non-Residence of Pakistan to homeland to save them from Europe changing environment.

Reading India dot worry, In India We are as brothers.

i have my food i.e Cow's meat.....wanna have some ?:cheers:

Chill yaar.. we should'nt insult our hindu brothers in Pakistan. We must live and die together according to the words of the Great Quaid:
30th October 1947. To a Mass Rally at University Stadium Lahore.

The tenets of Islam enjoin on every Musalman to give protection to his neighbours and to the Minorities regardless of caste and creed. We must make it a matter of our honor and prestige to create sense of security amongst them.

Same Day. On Radio Pakistan.

Protection of Minorities is a sacred undertaking. (On Partition Massacres) Humanity cries out loud against this shameful conduct and deeds. The civilized world is looking upon these doings and happenings with horror and the fair name of the communities concerned stands blackened. Put an end to this ruthlessly and with an Iron hand.

Muslims! Protect your Hindu Neighbours. Cooperate with the Government and the officials in protecting your Hindu Neighbours against these lawless elements, fifth columnists and cliques. Pakistan must be governed through the properly constituted Government and not by cliques or fifth columnists or Mobs.

Pakistanis do not be taken in by Indian comments. Nihat is most probably a hindu faking as a muslim and trying to flame Pakistanis in this way. Voiceofaa be careful. Yeh chahtey yahi hai tu gussa karey aur chilaiy...

I'll explain to nihat dun worry... I lived in hydz and lucknow f4 1n-2 years nd i know the truth. ;)

Pakistanis do not reply to the previous indian comment. We love our hindu brothers unlike in India where there is great hatred for minorities... ;)

Back
Top Bottom