What's new

No Hindi in Tamil Nadu, learn Agra cops the hard way

Haha. Anybody who presumes that I know hindi and starts a conversation in hindi, I pretend to be tamil and bob my head... :p:

LOL..... l love it :enjoy:

Time for some to wake up to the diversity of India and learn to respect other culture and languages. Maybe some of them can learn Tamil :P

i can speak Punjabi,Chittagong(Bengali) ,Malay,bhasha indonesia,but find more difficulty in learning south Indian
i was working in Karnataka(bellary) too, even in karnataka in village or remote area no one is speaking Hindi or English
you will have difficulty if you are working in remote area in south india

If you travel even in Maharastra once you go away from cities and into villages,people dont speak hindi but still we Indians manage.
That was a shocker to me that every one in Maharastra dsnt know hindi.

i can speak Punjabi,Chittagong(Bengali) ,Malay,bhasha indonesia,but find more difficulty in learning south Indian
i was working in Karnataka(bellary) too, even in karnataka in village or remote area no one is speaking Hindi or English
you will have difficulty if you are working in remote area in south india

Which is why Sanskrit must be made compulsory in India. I can think of no better language that will link the north and south together.

Modi govt. really need to start pushing with that agenda.

Which is why Sanskrit must be made compulsory in India. I can think of no better language that will link the north and south together.

not only south ,including south Asia, in bhahsha Indonesia more than 400 word is pure Sanskrit , also structure of Javanese,Bali,Malay is very similar to Sanskrit,

Last time they tried it became a big mess, Y not maintain Status qou . Dont try and force something which people dont like.

Which is why Sanskrit must bparties, compulsory in India. I can think of no better language that will link the north and south together.

Have you heard about organisations like Karnataka rakshana vedike, or Tamil parties, or Telugu language organisations, or maratha organisations, they are gonna rip who ever trys to impose other languages. And they have the support of the people, even the members of BJP support them, state govts spends millions in spreading the local languages, until the people come to know that by learning hindhi we get jobs there is no use of learning it. Tell me why shouldn't Hindi speakers learn any one southern languages, and as for malayalee( Malay = mountain, aal = people)all including Muslims speak only malayaleeall including Muslims speak only malayalee .

People in Chennai know Hindi very well. Just call them BC, MC and they remember Hindi very first. The hostility for Hindi language is omnipresent in south India. People in south take considerable pride by feigning ignorance in Hindi. For hem Hindi is an outside language and all those who speak Hindi are outsiders who have no place in the south. India on paper is unity in diversity but in practice the communalism and cultural xenophobia is suffocating.

For people in north India everybody from north-east India is "chinki", Chinese, Nepali or Momos wale. In case you didn't notice these are all racist terms.

For people in Maharashtra anybody from north is a "bimari"

For people in south India anyody who is not dravidian is an "outsider". People who speak Hindi are from the "north" and are the aryan invaders who dislodged their ancestors.

For the bengalis the only culture in the world is bengali culture and anybody non-bengali is a lesser human being in their mishti doi eyes. They are the most lazy and uncouth bunch of people you will come across. If you don't trust me then visit Kolkata for a month and you will experience it first hand.

This is the ground reality of India.

well this is real problem in south they are not versed with hindi and it some time creates problems

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom