What's new

No foreign conspiracy to oust Imran govt: NSC

Bajwa better be getting at least 2 squadrons of F-35s for selling out Imran khan.

Beggars do not get F-35s .... They get Green Cards for their children and junk jets from at least one previous generation.

Question is what did Uncle Sam say to Bajwa to have him follow orders like a lapdog. Was it another "we will bomb you to the stone age"? I like to think it was a combination of threats both directed individually to compromised individuals (which I believe Bajwa is, after all he was selected by Don Nawaz Sharif himself) with assests abroad and to the nation as a whole.

I was under the impression Pakistan being a nuclear power and the one of largest armies in the world would not cave to Uncle Sam so easily. It was a perfect time to make a stand, with the US and the world attention on Russia. But I did not account for our own Mir Jafars.

Bajwa is traitor and should be hanged!

No it's much more simpler.... Personal economic sanctions against the COAS..... Foreclosures on his houses and bank account seizures....

To all Raaaaa agents in Pakistan esp Kulbushan, aaj kal hamari adaltain 24 gantay kaam kar rahe hain according to CJP aur kafi acha insaaf day rahi hain dasti petition daal day balkay adalat say PM bananay ki request karday Inshallah pori hojayege mujhe apni adalaton pe PORA YAKEEN hey

We need elections !!!! People of Pakistan Demand elections in 30 days

• The act of intervention , itself is ground work proof of "Conspiracy"

Stop making a fool out of our intellect thank you

The fact that 150+ People elected by vote were sent him just because of "Intervention" speaks volume about failure of system

Supreme court has packed their bags and left for Europe/America gone 3 months in case government topples they will send a resignation from overseas

Was it a conspiracy or not ? I am a logical Man it is 100% conspiracy

Tomorrow we will get a memo , hand over Nuclear weapons and Supreme court will sou moto that motion in 12 midnight !!!

Everyone will be pointing around 360 degree

Last edited:
Any institution which implicates USA in this conspiracy will have their heads sanctioned from traveling to US and their vessels around the world, their properties abroad will be confiscated, etc. Americans don't play around.

Imran Khan is behaving just like Donald Trump. He lost the confidence of his coalition. End of story. An undersecretary of the USA State Department does not have the power to form or promote a conspiracy against Pakistan. If the USA mounted a real conspiracy it would have come from the CIA and Department of Defense. A second level State Department functionary expressing displeasure with the anti-Americanism of Imran Khan is not a conspiracy, it's simple diplomacy.
State Department is the face of the CIA. It was blatantly obvious the US has politicians in their pocket and directly interferes in Pakistan's democratic process.

Joke of a National Security Committee only ridiculing itself.
Are they going to adorn their own necks with the hangman's noose?
Are they to accept that ONES whose job was to THWART the CONSPIRACY did not do their duty violating their OATH?
That they were WILLING PARTNERS?
Beyond that they were part of the PLAN and COCONSPIRATORS?

But this is not 1958, 1977, 1988, 1999.

They are facing a totally different generation and a TOTALLY different LEADER.

Last edited:
I think Imran is complicating the issue, US threatened Pakistan aur Pakistan mein saro ki Hawa tight ho gai.

Beggars do not get F-35s .... They get Green Cards for their children and junk jets from at least one previous generation.
I get what you’re saying but last time it happened and we choose sides getting rid of ZAB, we got F-16s. So this time we better have f-35s for getting rid of IK.

Back
Top Bottom