What's new

No foreign conspiracy to oust Imran govt: NSC

1650636882890.png

What has happened to our establishment..... Total sutto program.....

Well, of course there are many CIA staff among the USA embassy in Pakistan. Pakistan has been rife with "War on Terror" intrigue for decades. BUT, without willing and, even, forward leaning, Pakistanis in the military, politics and intelligence services of Pakistan, the USA is impotent. To blame the USA, and not Pakistani actors for the fate of Imran Kahan, is ridiculous. Pakistanis are responsible for their own sad state of politics, no one else.

Are you drunk? I have been holding Bajwa and company responsible ever since the shameful episode took place. There is not a post or topic without me mentioning Bajwa by name.

You accept US role. You also accept the role of military, intel, judiciary and the opposition in Pakistan. We are in agreement. What else is there left to discuss? Nothing much.

Who and at who's behest asked the Corrupt Supreme Court to hold a session at midnight Sunday to oust an elected government.... Aliens 👽???

Another arm twisting event by Mr beggar can't be choosers, Bajwa clown needs to go, the longer he serves as army chief, the more damage he causing to the reputation of the institution.

Say no to foreign imported government.

We're heading towards collision which I feared the most.

They stole the mandate of majority of Pakistani people and planted puppet government. Same was done to Sheikh Mujib ur Rehman (East Pakistan, 1971)

Looks like the lessons have not been learned.

We're heading towards collision which I feared the most.

They stole the mandate of majority of Pakistani people and planted puppet government. Same was done to Sheikh Mujib ur Rehman (East Pakistan, 1971)

Looks like the lessons have not been learned.

Yes it seems that way. Generals don't want IK back at any cost.

The military is loosing its impact/respect/credibility very fast in the eyes of the general public.....should have been avoided the participation in this meeting ....

Now the pressure will back on PTI & Co....it is clear now they will face total ban ....may be a little incident occurs and IK will be on house arrest ....he is now become a liability....

So the end result is 'National Security Committee' proves itself a joke, any government can twist it according to their interests - A NOSE OF WAX.
Any institution left with respect and self esteem?

So let's see the Navy, Air Force, Army all in unison agreed with this along with the former Ambassador to the US himself.
Yeah suffice to say no conspiracy, you can stop the crocodile tears.
Mujib had the balls to go into open revolt, this dude cant even disclose a so called letter for the sake of 'saving the nation'.

Back
Top Bottom