What's new

No F-16s For Taiwan !

Pakistan could export it's 50 JF-17s .... good way to convert them to much needed cash.
Haha! Now that was funny. LOL! But even if by some very unlikely chance that the Chinese gives a go ahead to Pakistan to export them to Taiwan, they would do so if the kill switches are incorporated. Economics and Geo-Politics both in one go! Man I can't stop laughing at your comment. :rofl:

but Russia will be hard to sell the technology to an ally of the U.S. National

South Korea use quite a number of Russian equipment. Even the T-50 is competing in South Korea's search for 5th generation fighters.

I don't see how it would be impossible for Taiwan to procure weapons from Russia. They can also opt for Europe too.

Can't wait for Obama to get out of the office. Then we will see the arms sales go through.
arms sales need approval of congress, changing president won't help... beside, republican president are more pro-china... GWB was very good for China... :azn:

I rather have Obama, the only one I can't stand is Hillary, she got to go... :undecided:

I don't see how it would be impossible for Taiwan to procure weapons from Russia. They can also opt for Europe too.
China has far more influence on EU and Russia then on US. if China can force US to abort, the rest of the pack is pretty much doomed. It is not impossible, but it is more unlikely, US was their best bet.

personally I would suggest US offer them tech transfer so they can build their own fighters, problem solve. after all, I.Dont.Fly. have already been operational for years...

I love to see the United states of snakes scared of china already. Just wait 5 more years itll get even better.

Told you in another thread almost 1 week ago that this is going to be the case, hence proved that

US friendship = betrayal

If you want to be US ally you will have either to get punishment before or after the friendship by the US .

Punishment before friendship = Japan, Iraq and Germany

Punishment after friendship = Pakistan, Iran, Afghanistan and the list goes on and on and on ....

Both Friendship and enmity of US are hazardous , Thus strictly prohibited

Back
Top Bottom