What's new

No Driving License??? No issue at all, at least in Peshawar.

Get your driving License without hassle.

@RealNapster
Come on man!!
We should all give democracy a chance and dont you know how great CPEC is for Pakistan. Sharing videos like this is a threat to democracy, not only in Pakistan but around the world. Also it shows that you are "atkaing roray in CPEC ke rah".

but wait what about the Test u know the one in which you have to give Driving and Computer Test ....

so you catch someone driving without a license, instead of a challan they are send to the queue to get a license...very original

so you catch someone driving without a license, instead of a challan they are send to the queue to get a license...very original
Did you watch the video or as usual shooting from your behind because its KPK. This offer is for limited time to encourage drivers to go for licence. In Lahore even with the challan people dont go for driving license because the hassle is simply too much. Instead the popular culture is dekha jai ga abbi to challan ho ge gaya ha. This way people are being given an opportunity to simply get the licene without going through the usual hassle. Did you watch how obliged people were? Learn to appreciate the good even if your enemy does that.

Did you watch the video or as usual shooting from your behind because its KPK. This offer is for limited time to encourage drivers to go for licence. In Lahore even with the challan people dont go for driving license because the hassle is simply too much. Instead the popular culture is dekha jai ga abbi to challan ho ge gaya ha. This way people are being given an opportunity to simply get the licene without going through the usual hassle. Did you watch how obliged people were? Learn to appreciate the good even if your enemy does that.

I was shooting from my behind, did you catch one?

As usual an idiotic response from an Idiot. Dont need too since you did it yourself anyway and probably ate it too.

wow now that is some philosophical response
by the way when you act like a moron then be ready to take one like a moron too..dont get to upset.

Its people like you who get very upset when someone calls them chutia and report it admins, but since you dont speak english on daily basis "shooting from someone's ***" sound very gentleman's statement to you, but you would have reported it had I said "gand se barood na pheko"

wow now that is some philosophical response
by the way when you act like a moron then be ready to take one like a moron too..dont get to upset.

Its people like you who get very upset when someone calls them chutia and report it admins, but since you dont speak english on daily basis "shooting from someone's ***" sound very gentleman's statement to you, but you would have reported it had I said "gand se barood na pheko"
Aba chal chutia.

Good step for helping people to get license and become legal drivers but I hope the test is rigorous enough and no merit is sacrificed in the process. I am sure people will benefit from it and traffic discipline will become better after this.

but wait what about the Test u know the one in which you have to give Driving and Computer Test ....

Good point but if U go through the video then we wud see that they are asking motorists who are already driving for making license, which means that majority of them if not all (lets bring in aspect of probability) know how to drive. Rest I agree that its not the real solution but its a limited time offer so lets take it that way.

They were/are already issuing chalans for not holding a license but this is a limited time offer to encourage motorists to get a driving licence.

They were/are already issuing chalans for not holding a license but this is a limited time offer to encourage motorists to get a driving licence.

This nothing more than a political stunt, to make people get the license you impound the car and put heavy fines and enforce the law. This is not way to do govt business, If they were enforcing the law in last three years then everyone would have gotten a license by now.

Aba chal chutia

do you have one? :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom