What's new

No, China does not have 3000 nuclear weapons.

I think it's unwise to be making up numbers that you can't prove. This is the same sort of speculation that is the reason this American report is considered an absolute joke in the intelligence community. The only traction it has gained are from those American factions with vested interests pushing for greater military spending to counter this imaginary threat.

Any additional debt by the US makes its economy weaker and smaller now (instead of bigger like it did before). There's no profit to be gained in ballistic missiles/defense against them; it can't be exported readily and it will never make its money back by bullying small states.

Now the F-35, that's a real money maker.

Any additional debt by the US makes its economy weaker and smaller now (instead of bigger like it did before). There's no profit to be gained in ballistic missiles/defense against them; it can't be exported readily and it will never make its money back by bullying small states.

Now the F-35, that's a real money maker.

US not to get rid of its outdated nuclear stockpiles is a good news for us.

Well Pakistan has more nukes than china if we were to believe american liars. I think its a credit to china that no one seems to know what they have.

Well Pakistan has more nukes than china if we were to believe american liars. I think its a credit to china that no one seems to know what they have.
not really, if China has more of a deterrance weapon, but others think they have less, would you say that is a smart policy for China? added uncertainty when it comes to nukes isn't particularly smart, unless a country is bluffing.

Nope, it is the US experts said we have 240 nukes, but we never proclaimed how many nukes in our possession.

US also said we won't fly our stealth fighter until 2025, so lets the US plays the God if you wish. :whistle:

But americans are liars (remember WMD) good policy why tell your enemy what you got?

not really, if China has more of a deterrance weapon, but others think they have less, would you say that is a smart policy for China? added uncertainty when it comes to nukes isn't particularly smart, unless a country is bluffing.

China is not lucky as the US, we have that crazy neighbor AKA Japan who is always paranoid about China's nuclear weapons, even though you guys are the one who nuked them.

I think Donald Rumsfeld and Mike Mullen should be more curiosity about China's nuclear arsenal than anyone else.

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

But americans are liars (remember WMD) good policy why tell your enemy what you got?

Typical American tactics.

Against a weak foe: You are a threat to us!!!

Against a strong foe: You are so weak!!!

Anyway, if this could make you sleep well at night, then go ahead. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom