What's new

Nizam-i-adal approved

:tsk:Simply amazing! A lot of us, arguing about the impact of US and NATO forces on Pakistan and Afghanistan. Well...as it has happened before, and certainly, if the body bag flow, of US and NATO soldiers increases, they will most likely then, pull out and, Poof! The problems of Pakistan vis a vis the talibaan will be solved! Right! The catalyst, the clarion call and the “super magnet for jihad” of “infidel western forces” will be no more!

And, like in the fairy tales, we will all live “happily ever after”!

Well, what about, before the “US Satan” invaded Afghanistan??? Would somebody please elaborate, in some detail, the “ground realities” in Afghanistan, before the western forces invaded?? Then the Talibaan, were ruling the roost there! So, what happened in those years??

Just, very briefly, I may add, that during that time, a lot of Afghans had “left” their country and had come to Pakistan. Why?? After all it was indeed “the golden era” of peace and prosperity, as the talibaan were rulers! So I had some Afghan friends (they still are), and one was from Kabul. Do you care to know what his views were, about our country?? very simple! He believed that this whole “menace” was imposed on his country by ours! And he, certainly was not alone to believe that!

What we simply fail to understand, simply fail to realize, is the magnitude of the threat, we all face. We can blame the whole world if we want to but it changes nothing! How many of you, have had a one to one, face to face, “discussion” with a taalib? And if you have, what have you inferred from that? What they really want, their one, true goal, is to take over Pakistan! It is as simple as it can be. They fight, then they rest and regroup. Nizam-e-adal is just one of these “resting stations” on their way to their final destination!

Just to try, to explain myself better, a few quotes from people who can see their true intentions.

“”Mulana Fazalullah (a previous chair lift operator, now king of swat!) has operated an illegal FM station spewing hatred and venom, 24, 7! He has incited the talibaan to fight the Pak Army, he has been terrorizing the people of swat, and we have given him his own system of justice! Islam does not lie in the facade of those who claim it most loudly! It has to lie in the content of our actions. We have done worse then just handing out our territory to these non-state actors, openly acting against the state! We have handed over our religion to them! We have accepted “their version of Islam”, where killing, indiscriminate murder and cruelty are the norm! Today we have given these non-followers of Islam, the license to interpret Islam!””

The Nizam-e-Adal will do nothing to solve this problem, it will make it much worse. The pressure has been taken off the talibaan, contrary to popular belief in the opposite! They are now free to rearm and re-establish control over the areas they “occupy”. They will entrench themselves in these areas and will expand further. This group of barbarians has bombed our cities and terrified the populace, in the name of Allah and we continue to ignore this mortal threat to our country, under the guise of this (Nizam-e-Adal) legislation.

As much as I wish that I am wrong, I know that these barbarians will now strike, with a ferocity that will baffle all. The Pakistani state has retreated under the shadow of guns and intimidation! These barbarians, will now extract the maximum concessions from the state, as they have done before. They will now seek the enforcement of their brand of Islam on the rest of this country. Then the “American Satan” and it's western allies won't matter much! We will soon face up to the “consequences of appeasement and denial”, and the result will be for all to see, very soon!

As I said, before, just wait a bit more!

Pakistan seen as ‘caving in’ to Taliban threat

* Report says Pakistan poses serious security risk to US admin
* HRCP co-chairman says Nizam-e-Adl implemented from ‘position of defeat’

Daily Times Monitor

LAHORE: President Asif Ali Zardari’s decision to bow to Taliban demands and impose the Nizam-e-Adl in Malakand division was marked by the Al Qaeda-allied militants taking over Buner, just 60 miles from Islamabad.

The takeover in Buner, with almost no resistance from security forces, marked a major advance for the Taliban, a report published in The St Petersburg Time stated. It said the government’s endorsement of Islamic law further increased their political clout. In Washington, the Obama administration had no immediate comment.

Most serious: According to the report, Pakistan constitutes the most serious security threat the US administration faces in light of the Taliban’s advance, the military's inability or unwillingness to combat them, the government's weakness and the country's economic crisis. The report notes that the decision to implement sharia came after parliament, under what amounted to a death threat from the Taliban, unanimously approved a resolution backing the move.

The takeover of Buner and the imposition of sharia in Swat are an outgrowth of the Taliban's violent conquest of Swat, completed in February. The provincial government in the NWFP had forged a deal with the Taliban, agreeing to the imposition of Islamic law in return for an end to the fighting, but the accord didn't enter into force because Zardari hesitated to give the necessary assent.

Position of defeat: The US has voiced concerns over the deal in Swat, as have members of Pakistan's small liberal elite. But politicians said they were left with few options after a band of Taliban defeated the army in Swat. "This (sharia) has been imposed from a position of defeat," said Iqbal Haider, a co-chairman of the Human Rights Commission of Pakistan (HRCP). "This is a formula for the Talibanisation of Pakistan."

The report predicts that Western-style schools, where English is the language of instruction, could be the Taliban’s next target. Several schools in Islamabad closed on Monday, and others in Punjab, the country's most populous region, have beefed up their security.

Swat deal may mean more US strikes in Pakistan’

LAHORE: Stratfor, the US private intelligence agency, believes that Islamabad’s peace deal with the Swat Taliban despite strong objections from Washington may heighten tensions between the two countries. It said the Obama administration could even move to expand its unilateral airstrikes in the Tribal Areas. “Not only will Pakistan see greater domestic turmoil as a result of the passage of this law, but the new regulation will further aggravate tensions between Islamabad and Washington, complicating Western efforts to combat the Taliban insurgency in Afghanistan,” a Stratfor commentary warned. “The United States may even move to expand its unilateral airstrikes and covert operations deeper into Pakistani territory,” it said, arguing that the ratification of the deal amounted to converting the Swat Valley into a Taliban territory. “The Nizam-e-Adl Regulation becoming law without the militants laying down their arms is thus far the most significant example of the Pakistani state’s retreat in the face of a powerful insurgency,” Stratfor said. “It underscores the extent to which the state has been weakened and the degree of incoherence within both the state and society regarding the jihadist threat and how to combat it.”

daily times monitor

i dont understand how will this new law allow taliban to carry out such acts. tell me wats wrong with this law??? i already know wat wrong with talibans

Do u really expect good law from those talibans who were butchering innocent peoples, bombing mosques, mishandling womens, destroying schools, killing and kidnaping the foriegners, who are working for pakistan, have u forget the 17 french engineers who were making Agosta 90B for pak navy, which is the best in south asia, all were killed by these talibs!! They are killing talibans, to make our relations weaker, THey always attacked strategic targets!!

Dont u know when Zardari was going to china, chinese govt told zardari, first rescue our citizens then visit our country!!

Tell me do u really expect a good law from these *****

When u people open your eyes??

Every one know that Islam is spreading with great speed, thats why the western world is scared of Islam, so they bought some thaykay dars of Islam, and gave them money to destory the image of Islam, after this no one will acccept Islam!

I agree with you about bring the thakaydar thingi, but those who are lying their lives to get this land free from their illegal occupation are not the real thakay dar but people like musharaf and r a malik who can do anything for them even sell their mom and sis to other for few bucks

Please, please don't put this burden on us. We are TIRED of trying to save Muslim nations from themselves (Lebanon, Somalia, Bosnia, Kosovo, Afghanistan, Iraq, Indonesia, Palestinians). I don't know what the US would do about a irhabi government in Pakistan. We would not have the stomach to try to suppress the entire Pakistani nation. Too many American lives would be lost. Probably we would try to destroy Pakistan's military power from the air, maybe take Pakistan's nukes with special forces operations, and then impose the tightest economic sanctions we could. Perhaps your all-weather friend would come to your rescue, provided their emissaries were not all beheaded by the irhabis.

... world has seen how many muslims you have tried to save in all the countries you listed and there are are even more...
and if you saying america would not do anything against the Islamic sharia... well she is the only country whose officials visited and still doing best to stop this.. and i bet they will play some nasty games (as ever) to distroy this peaceful deal. and we know how she deceived and bluff others in past for own interests

You may wish to post some pictures from the below link of Sufi M. He has striking resemblance to that posterboy.

DAWN.COM | + Pakistan | Swat deal gives Taliban immunity: Sufi

following is one of many proofs about who is killing the innocent civilian for their target practice... do you have any to support your claim?

February 2006 Blackwater Sniper kills Innocent Iraqi's

A sniper employed by Blackwater USA opened fire on innocent Iraqis killing 3 Iraqis from the roof top of the Iraqi Justice Ministry. The shots were fired while a US Diplomat was attending a meeting. A 23 year old guard for the Iraq Media on another balcony was shot in the head and killed. When another guard rushed to help the 23 year old guard he was also shot and killed by a bullet in the neck. Even a third guard was found shot and killed on the balcony from the bullets of the Blackwater employed sniper!

As I said in that thread - I am in support of Pakistan being left on its own to determine its destiny, but 'left alone' holds no meaning so long as the US and NATO remain in Afghanistan, since their presence significantly impacts the regional dynamics and influences events.

If Pakistan is left alone to determine its destiny, it must be done with a simultaneous military disengagement of the West from Afghanistan. The conditions for disengagement should be Nuke Safety and prevention of any Pakistani territory being used for terrorist attacks on the West.

Let the chips fall as they may then.

I agree with you, west must leave this region as they already created so much fuss whereever they are based at the moment. but they will not because their main objective is not to kill every person with beard in this region but to get somthing out hidden under soil... they played the same game in Iraq by worldwide propaganda against saddam thaat he has WMD and will give them to alqaeda... we all know the rest

and some of us still trust the looters and tech-theives of 21st century

So, the Afghans have no say? And besides, WE will not leave either Afghanistan OR Pakistan alone until we have killed al Qaeda. WE will leave Pakistan alone when gives up al Qaeda's leaders. We will leave Afghanistan alone, after that, when it asks us to leave.

LOL!!!... i bet you will never find them (so called alqaeda) because you just dont need them... they are the just the character like saddam you used to achieve your evil objective there and now trying to use same tacticts here...

tell me how many WMD you found in Iraq? and have you found any link between saddam and alqaeda? ... but killed millions there though some jewish firms like exxon gets billion out of that war... so let see who is next in line to get from this region.... but wait, you simply failed to handle the people with just ak47 and used even the best of you weapons to date.

it seems you didnot learn anything from veitnam episode... when people support their warriors you cannot just stop them. and that is why western media doing level best to create difference among muslims so later you can acheive you objectives easily and that is why plans to divide Iraq in three is already in place

All I can say to that is BULL SH*T!!!! Then you'll just have to suffer a western neighbor with BIG GUNS!!

your big gun didnot created any fear to any muslim around the world and thats you biggest fear... we have believe on fighting and even dying for our religion not just for any medal... so no worries in past your *ss was smoked in veitnam, wrapped with red chillies in Iraq and still need something in it from this region :woot:

indeed someone has to stop you from creating any further fuss:enjoy:

you = team america

I agree with wtf. The Taliban's puritnanical thrist will never be satiated. They will keep demanding the "true" sharia.

you are absolutly right mate, they will not stp until the last of illeagal occupants of western forces leave the region who started this mess and before that people were living peacefully.

^^^^Srilankan protesters have protested so has the PTI and PPP so why can MQM not do so Westminster is seen as a good and neutral partner to alot of countries and parties as well as movements so why not MQM this doesn't show anything with regards to MQM being a UK party, I only wonder why they abstained instead they should have voted no so they could show their true support.

MQM is simply a racists party because of their ideology which is same as before though changed the name, they only speak about themself, for them Islam and Pakistan are not that important but Muhajirs always comes first.
i know wtf as lived in karachi, my parents migrated from indian punjab but i never heard any of my relative calling himself muhajir, even though my father still remember how his aunt was murdered and that fungus covered green bread he ate when reached jinnah bagh lahore, like him I am proud of myself being a muslim and pakistani. and pakistan was made on the name of islam and our national slogan is first piller of Islam too. so how could muslims have doubts on sharia... i simply donot understand.:disagree:

Dont blame MQM, Blame on those who call MQM muhajir!!

And every good muslim is against these taliban, not only MQM!!

Do u think talibans are muslims??

And u always bring MQM here??

I know there are some people who support these talibans bcoz MQM is against talibans!!

And i believe if MQM started supporing taliban then the same people will turn against taliban!!
I know this sounds funny, but this is reality!!

Do u really expect good law from those talibans who were butchering innocent peoples, bombing mosques, mishandling womens, destroying schools, killing and kidnaping the foriegners, who are working for pakistan, have u forget the 17 french engineers who were making Agosta 90B for pak navy, which is the best in south asia, all were killed by these talibs!! They are killing talibans, to make our relations weaker, THey always attacked strategic targets!!

Dont u know when Zardari was going to china, chinese govt told zardari, first rescue our citizens then visit our country!!

Tell me do u really expect a good law from these *****

i dont see taliban running the courts or are they??? judges will be appointed by NWFP gov in consultation with sufi and not taliban.

Back
Top Bottom