What's new

Nitish wins hearts in Pakistan, narrates ‘Bihar growth story’

In other words he is in opposing camp as of our freedom fighters!
It also means that, he is one of those who do not recognize the creation of Pakistan! and are dreamer of akhand bharat!
In any case he ought to have a cast!
My question was for the sake of intro. this is how hindus usually like to got introduced.

Even after conversion, people in your country have these feeling, that is amazing :)

Well how is it not correct, have the turco afghans not ruled India, were mughals not turco afghans who ruled all the different kingdoms of India by placing it under central rule?.

British did they not rule India for almost two centuries, so please correct my version of history and tell me when was there a Hindu rule before creation of India.

Your own Hindu preaching tells you that the when the scythians moved in to India the pundits realised that these guys will rule this land and converted them to Hinduism and high cast, that is an evidence itself that native Hindus didn't rule jack.

Read the history properly , India was never under complete rule of Turks or Afgans, It is Pakistan that was under the rule of Foreigners throughout history.

NITISH is quite welcome in Pakistan but MODI is not.

Visiting/invitation to Pakistan is not an automatic character certificate. Visiting/Invitation has no value in Indian politics.
Modi / Nitish both have earned respect and it is time they focus their energies in building India.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom