What's new

Nitish Resigned as CM of Bihar...

He committed a political harakiri, his ego and his attempt to act smart finished him. Voters are becoming increasingly intelligent and they have started seeing through the 'clever' politicians.

He committed a political harakiri, his ego and his attempt to act smart finished him. Voters are becoming increasingly intelligent and they have started seeing through the 'clever' politicians.
Wait n watch ... Its time for changing the politicians n politics of this country of no use....
Ab Maa bete Ki baari....

Politics of hatred - FAIL!

I had decent respect for Nitish, before I realized his handling of terrorism cases.

Nitish Kumar was a good CM.But his own hypocrisy made his own grave.He supported NDA when 2002 riots happen.But now he opposed NDA for what?
Terrific Modi Wave indeed.Look at the political casualities of rivals.

Well he was planning to become PM through third front...Now third front is collapse.
Now he took a good decision to resign
Lets see Samajwadi Party karti hai ya nahi!!

Wait n watch ... Its time for changing the politicians n politics of this country of no use....
Ab Maa bete Ki baari....

Congress is like dog's tail, they will remain bent towards dynasty, a couple of weeks back I saw an article on Telegraph stating Congressis are seeing their next gen leader in Priyanka's 11 years old daughter Miraya!!! :hitwall:

Just pray that Rahul doesn't get married and add a few more next gen leaders to the list.

Nitish Kumar was a good CM.But his own hypocrisy made his own grave.He supported NDA when 2002 riots happen.But now he opposed NDA for what?
Terrific Modi Wave indeed.Look at the political casualities of rivals.

The truth is BJP had become stronger than JDU in Bihar and had Modi campaigned in Bihar, he knew BJP would become even stronger and would become the dominant party in the alliance. So he made a tactical call, which back fired.

Add Bhupinder Singh hudda in that list too....

He is already on his way out. Haryana and Maharasthra are scheduled to go to polls later this year.

Congress is like dog's tail, they will remain bent towards dynasty, a couple of weeks back I saw an article on Telegraph stating Congressis are seeing their next gen leader in Priyanka's 11 years old daughter Miraya!!! :hitwall:

Just pray that Rahul doesn't get married and add a few more next gen leaders to the list.

But i believe few in khoongress will not make easy for them this time now.... To me khoongress is on the verge of breaking into pieces now .....

The truth is BJP had become stronger than JDU in Bihar and had Modi campaigned in Bihar, he knew BJP would become even stronger and would become the dominant party in the alliance. So he made a tactical call, which back fired.

He is already on his way out. Haryana and Maharasthra are scheduled to go to polls later this year.
He also had a PM ambitions.But his method for express that also backfired

Nitish miscalculated his political maneuvering n its implications by parting ways from NDA ....Public anger not just against khoongress but also Those party which are seen khoongress ally in this election were rout out completely ..... Mamta Jaya n navven were able to save their ground because they never seen supporting khoongress for a long time....

Not good, He is a good Politician . He has worked a lot for Bihar .
He paid for trying to become massiah of minorities with his greater ambition without sensing the public mood.... Muslims this time outrightly rejected whoever tried to appease them for vote bank.......
But i still believe he is good for Bihar.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom