What's new

'Nisar convinced British authorities to withdraw support for MQM chief'

It is not whether they are supporting Altaf or not. It is a matter of handing him over to Pakistan. As a British citizen, he is by default supported by the government of UK same as any other citizen.
Do you think they can take away his Basic Rights just because some Minister from Foreign Country do so???I dont think that would be possibility unless he is evicted in Criminal Charges in UK.

i never thought i'd say it - but im KIND of starting to like this Nisar guy....either he's come to his senses or he's being advised well

MQM should have been banned a long damn time ago. British use MQM as leverage of sorts, a foreign policy tool. Seems we never took exception to that. It wasnt until the RAW link was established that now life for MQM has been made HELL.

The judiciary's order to BAN all video broadcasts of his emotional garbage speeches is a huge plus.

MQM is busted. Which is pretty much same can be said about PPP bastard party of illiterates, cheaters

Do you think they can take away his Basic Rights just because some Minister from Foreign Country do so???I dont think that would be possibility unless he is evicted in Criminal Charges in UK.
That's my point. We may have handed over our citizens in the past, but that is UK we are talking about. The only way I can think of is Prisoner exchange, and I happened to hear in the past that both countries are working on such a pact. Still, if this is accomplished, we have a long way to go before we can get that *beep* *beep* filth on our Pak soil.

There's need to convince PUBLIC to withdraw support for MQM chief. THAT is Oxygen of MQM leaders. I notice freshness on their faces when they win any bielection. Ch. Nisar will have to change the slogan 'Altaf tere jaan nisar beshumar beshumar'. Interior minister can win public confidence in exchange of certain guarantees, but no, he will hit wrong end of the snake.

“Nisar also informed the premier that strict action is likely to be taken against Altaf Hussain in light of the money laundering case,”

Strict action BS first take action against your dear Ayan. Stop playing politics for public consumption. British have standard rules, they don't play soft/strict on other's request.

Question remains what govt can give to the people of Karachi in return they leave Altaf. Instead of asking any foreign country that actually can't do anything.

@Abu Zolfiqar your take sir

That's called stupid Pakistani media projection ?
Brits never supported him , all what they did is to give him what any common Brit , was given in Britain ?
Its his basic rights , to talk or call on a phone ?Lols
They still won't stop him .
Talk or call on phones is fine until it does not become hateful. Remember after 2013 elections he said he will cut down all pti supporters at 3 talwar? What the british authorities must do is stop its citizen from publicly giving hate speeches directly to people in another country. Imagine a pakistani citizen starts giving speeches to pakistanis in england on how bad britian is and bring islam to that country fight against the system etc etc. wont britian then ask us to stop them?

.......................................................................................
55f0960fe0abe.jpg

Talk or call on phones is fine until it does not become hateful. Remember after 2013 elections he said he will cut down all pti supporters at 3 talwar? What the british authorities must do is stop its citizen from publicly giving hate speeches directly to people in another country. Imagine a pakistani citizen starts giving speeches to pakistanis in england on how bad britian is and bring islam to that country fight against the system etc etc. wont britian then ask us to stop them?
Im not defending him , his illogical mental outbursts has dented the only real middle class party in Pakistan ?
But im just stating a fact that ,its not only him who can be stopped as the wishes of his political opponents in Pakistan ?
Brits has a common law for every Brit , they don't put special cases , if the person is just singing crazy songs ?

Britain has liberal laws and free media as compared to Pakistan. Not necessarily everything is offensive for them as we see things from political prism. They can show courtesy to Pakistani officials but nothing major will happen. We'll have to bring our house in order.

N League is only gaining time through these tactics.

Question remains what govt can give to the people of Karachi in return they leave Altaf. Instead of asking any foreign country that actually can't do anything.

@Abu Zolfiqar your take sir

let the people decide through elections, as is done in any province. And on Provinces, we need to create more provinces -Sindh province for example should be broken down into boroughs - kind of like how in New York you have Manhattan (our Karachi), Queens, Brooklyn, Long Island etc etc. The previous incompetent govt. was to implement that. It reduces political monopoly and gives people more representation

MQM's stranglehold of Karachi - hopefully those days will be numbered. Either that, or MQM fanatics will come to their senses and elect/select a sane leader who actually holds Pakistani citizenship and doesnt have mental health problems

They should act like a political party, not a mafia. And anyone who raises these "Sindhi" or "Muhajir" slogans should be lined up and SHOT. Those are the undesirable, dividing elements of society.

That is something which MQM require to make an efforts to reduce no doubt but that is only Possible when their huge Structure could come to some use through Administrative Responsibilities like the way Musharraf gave them and they reciprocated by Marginalizing their Rough elements to its minimum.
Musharraf gave them a chance they should have drowned altaf when they got that chance :angry:

Im not defending him , his illogical mental outbursts has dented the only real middle class party in Pakistan ?
But im just stating a fact that ,its not only him who can be stopped as the wishes of his political opponents in Pakistan ?
Brits has a common law for every Brit , they don't put special cases , if the person is just singing crazy songs ?
That wasnt was i said please re read my post. I didnt talk about his songs i mentioned a particular speech regarding cutting down pti supporters. Now a british citizen is threatening pakistanis in karachi publicly shouldnt the british government take action? Imagine a pakistani citizen urging british pakistans to kill british people from pakistan wouldnt the british govt ask us to take action. Other than that he talks about our army disrespectfully but freedom of speech so i didnt give that as an example. But no law allows you to threaten people does it. London police got hundreds of complaint calls after that speech but where is the action? No even small question and answering was done with him!

That wasnt was i said please re read my post. I didnt talk about his songs i mentioned a particular speech regarding cutting down pti supporters. Now a british citizen is threatening pakistanis in karachi publicly shouldnt the british government take action? Imagine a pakistani citizen urging british pakistans to kill british people from pakistan wouldnt the british govt ask us to take action. Other than that he talks about our army disrespectfully but freedom of speech so i didnt give that as an example. But no law allows you to threaten people does it. London police got hundreds of complaint calls after that speech but where is the action? No even small question and answering was done with him!
For Brits they consider all of his spechs as his songs ?
Can you get me ?lolzz

let the people decide through elections, as is done in any province. And on Provinces, we need to create more provinces -Sindh province for example should be broken down into boroughs - kind of like how in New York you have Manhattan (our Karachi), Queens, Brooklyn, Long Island etc etc. The previous incompetent govt. was to implement that. It reduces political monopoly and gives people more representation

MQM's stranglehold of Karachi - hopefully those days will be numbered. Either that, or MQM fanatics will come to their senses and elect/select a sane leader who actually holds Pakistani citizenship and doesnt have mental health problems

They should act like a political party, not a mafia. And anyone who raises these "Sindhi" or "Muhajir" slogans should be lined up and SHOT. Those are the undesirable, dividing elements of society.

What do you think sir about change 'halqa bandian' and give technical defeat to MQM. Does it solve the problem?

The problem is their leaders are brain washing their voters that urdu speaking are being cornered. What you have to counter them. Something like media compaign and concrete steps to solve their basic problems. Get people from within them so that by next election majority of voters have changed their opinion.

Name single sane and sincere leader in Pakistan ... Just a query ..........

Back
Top Bottom