What's new

NIRBHAY FAILURE: WHY IT’S IMPORTANT FOR THE GOVERNMENT TO SUPPORT THE CRUISE MISSILE PROJECT

Working beyond inertial navigation/ GPS is very difficult. This should be expected fully. Just let them continue to work. Low altitude navigation is a very complex technology to complex. With time, we will.

Mach 3 system is not that big a deal to accomplish in comparison sub-sonic cruise. Shows how much you understand the tech. China has no weapon that India needs to be jealous of.
Yeah,its difficult to master. But countries like US and Russian did it in few decades earlier,chinese did it. israeli's have their own,koreans are having,taiwan is allegedly possessing long range cruise missile. Even our enemy #2 Pakistan also having a decent working subsonic missile. Now i have accepting their allegations regarding Brahmos,its just a Russian missile with little to none Indian input.

@Khafee

how about some -ve ratings for trolls here??

I didn't see any troll got -ve in those threads I've tagged.. :lol:

Yeah,its difficult to master. But countries like US and Russian did it in few decades earlier,chinese did it. israeli's have their own,koreans are having,taiwan is allegedly possessing long range cruise missile. Even our enemy #2 Pakistan also having a decent working subsonic missile. Now i have accepting their allegations regarding Brahmos,its just a Russian missile with little to none Indian input.

you gotta take a lot of this with a pich of salt. to the best of my understanding flying low enough to navigate between buildings and picking out the exact spot to penetrate a target for maximum damage is something only the yanks are able to do in a true sense. The mapped the whole world and put a global navigation system to do that. I think if our intenstion is a good, slow speed highly accurate system, get ready for lots and lots of pain man. This is just not enough. I'm sure we can make a flying object and call it cruise easy enough- hell even our biradar mulk claims to have 'reverse engineered' a tomahawk. Better to bite the bullet and keep working.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom