What's new

Ninety five per cent Pakistanis believe they are in financial trouble

1000 year war,bleeding through a thousand cuts and this

Arms seized from ultras in J&K enough to raise a large army - Economic Times

This is not our banter ,its urs.

BS at work again, successive leaders make statements as per era, more recently the chest expanding banter of, Cold start, surgical strikes Blah Blah....did float your boat as well.
Albeit, the link is not working but if you are implying all these arms went over from Pakistan then, Indians need to do some serious introspection, i mean over half million army, all the Israeli training and gadgets, fencing the border ????....or may be there is another source. !!

amazingly, India is not blamed for anything??? something must be wrong :cheesy:
Man! India is not our main trouble. Infact the West is the main rootcause of all troubles within our country as well as the overall region.....:smokin:

BS at work again, successive leaders make statements as per era, more recently the chest expanding banter of, Cold start, surgical strikes Blah Blah....did float your boat as well.
Albeit, the link is not working but if you are implying all these arms went over from Pakistan then, Indians need to do some serious introspection, i mean over half million army, all the Israeli training and gadgets, fencing the border ????....or may be there is another source. !!
Cold start...not possible...logistical nightmare.....Surgical strike...act of aggression...India too focus on economy to get into war or skirmish with Pakistan as it will directly affect FDI etc.
As per surveillance, 2011 has least number of intrusions....but its damn hard to guard that terrain....so it might be possible....

Cold start...not possible...logistical nightmare.....Surgical strike...act of aggression...India too focus on economy to get into war or skirmish with Pakistan as it will directly affect FDI etc.
As per surveillance, 2011 has least number of intrusions....but its damn hard to guard that terrain....so it might be possible....

Certain terms applicable or not is a different matter, the argument is that leaders, military or otherwise, often make such statements for home consumption, much less the 1000 cuts thingy often brought up by the Indian members.

amazingly, India is not blamed for anything??? something must be wrong :cheesy:

no you idiot, we never blame India for anything. Its the other way around, India is not on our radar all the time unlike you know who (shhhhhh ISI must be listening to our conversation)

I have been to gathering of indians where some didnt know I was Pakistani only my host knew and possibly he forgot to warn everyone else that a Pakistani will be there (well they could have just guessed but they didnt). Everyone starts conversation with ISI, you people are so paranoid!!!

no you idiot, we never blame India for anything. Its the other way around, India is not on our radar all the time unlike you know who (shhhhhh ISI must be listening to our conversation)

I have been to gathering of indians where some didnt know I was Pakistani only my host knew and possibly he forgot to warn everyone else that a Pakistani will be there (well they could have just guessed but they didnt). Everyone starts conversation with ISI, you people are so paranoid!!!
haven't you noticed how much Indians take interest in everything Pakistan related? even politics is not left alone by indians. I wouldn't be surprised if they knew more about Pakistan thn me, the biggest proof is the number of Indians on this forum.

Pakistan's prime priority is not economic development.....they believe in eating grass for developing atom bomb and destroying India....then what else to expect

Are we spending billions on arms race while half of our population goes to sleep with empty bellies? I don't think so,This cheeky comment backfires on you mate.

To get back on topic:

Despite the hardships they face, an overwhelming number of Pakistanis, 81 per cent, believe hard work is the key to success.

To get back on topic:

This makes me proud as long as the majority believes in these type of things Pakistan has hope for a greater future they just have to persevere for a little longer good things come if you wait.

Pakistan's prime priority is not economic development.....they believe in eating grass for developing atom bomb and destroying India....then what else to expect

Apnay mun miyan mithu

Trying to raise your own self importance.

This makes me proud as long as the majority believes in these type of things Pakistan has hope for a greater future they just have to persevere for a little longer good things come if you wait.

This attitude is what makes people look up to a better future - but this on the negative side also makes them lenient to the sh!t that's flying around at the moment in the hope that good times will return and the hard toil that they put in will have its rewards in the next term.

Financial trouble is due to the 4 biggest disaster in just 5 year in Pak.
Plus, Displacement of Millions of refugees during operation.
60+ Billion$ for WOT in 11 year for better future of the world.

While i see People have money in pocket to purchase Mobile phone with dual sim containing features of digital Camera, MP3 Music, Mp4, 2GB memory card.
The poorest section of sweepter comes, collects garbadge while they also enjoys latest luxuries, talking on mobile phone for hours.

Back
Top Bottom