What's new

Nine Afghan boys gunned down by NATO helicopters in Kabul

I merely said attacking children is not on purpose. Myself, Having been posted in afghanistan once know what im talking about. THEY DO NOT ATTACK CHILDREN ON PURPOSE.

sin27_bush-afghanistan_1215.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

afghans also have their own leaders to blame.

There you go again. Western racism and superiority complex. What makes westerners different from other occupying forces? Being tormented by guilt means no crime? Imperial Japanese Army soldiers were also tormented by guilt, does that make them innocent of genocide against China, Korea, Vietnam, Singapore and Phillipines? Many German Nazis were also tormented by guilt, does that mean they're not criminals, or that Nazis weren't really that bad?

Focus on your own (country's) mistakes first before you start critizing others eh..

You may personally feel that way and your government may even feel that way, but at the end, it's the Wall Street regime that makes the decisions in Afghanistan, and they're responsible to no one.

Unlike the government of China, these policy makers on Wall Street listen to reason. I know from experience.

Unlike the government of China, these policy makers on Wall Street listen to reason. I know from experience.

This is an unfounded assumption. We only need to see how many wars the Wall Street regime has started within the past 10 years compared to all other governments combined.

Yes, in Pakistan one can be absolutely sure that no Pakistani would hear of the Pakistani Army doing such a thing, either by accident or design, in Swat or S. Wazirstan, no sir!

It was a tragic mistake, what we Americans refer to as "the fog of war".

yeah first they kill 50 civilians and then they kill 9 boys, you call it a tragic mistake, I think NATO should do the same thing as Taliban does (Since both are terrrorists), blow themselves up in some crowded place, it will save some energy

I think NATO should do the same thing as Taliban does (Since both are terrrorists)
What are you, fifteen? Do NATO soldiers blow up mosques for fun, throw acid in girls' faces, destroy music shops or put barbers out of business? Do you think Afghans experience the same degree of terror when NATO soldiers roll into town as they do when the Taliban arrives?

When you blindly equate the policeman with the criminal you are taking the easy route of avoidance, refusing to decide between good and bad, better or worse. Only the very young with little experience and poor education can be excused for thinking this way.

There you go again. Western racism and superiority complex. What makes westerners different from other occupying forces? Being tormented by guilt means no crime? Imperial Japanese Army soldiers were also tormented by guilt, does that make them innocent of genocide against China, Korea, Vietnam, Singapore and Phillipines? Many German Nazis were also tormented by guilt, does that mean they're not criminals, or that Nazis weren't really that bad?
you exagerate below

he was meaning something that every country knows, every soldier who made a terrible mistake (except the bad guys who exist as well in army, so i wish strongly they will know if it was purpose or not: that's the major point now with a big big financial bill to give to family and afghanistan)
what he said i heard as well here in France but in another situation: some army men came back from Kosovo and they were chocked when they could see people been killed and they didn't have any authorization to save the civilizians
In the war Iran - Iraq we experienced this as well. many kids were killed by Iraqis because we sent them first lines sometimes. we didn't think that Iraqis are monsters. some people act better than another in a war
read the great Tolstoi :)

but here there is no superiority matter
it is just a pain and trying to understand.
very hard new and i wish strongely any country anyone helps Afghanistan to have better situation
all my thoughts for these families and for my afghan friends

perisatliso said:
This is an unfounded assumption. We only need to see how many wars the Wall Street regime has started within the past 10 years compared to all other governments combined.

Yea, they made some mistakes the last decade. I can agree to that.

But they also did good things, often securing their economic/political interests at the same time as securing the freedom of peoples.

Afghanistan is better off without the Taliban,
South Korea is better off without "leadership" from their North,
Taiwan is still free,
Europe was saved by them in WW2,

things like that.

A few things that dont seem to come up in the race to bash the US.

No one asked why the tailban were making roctet attacks from a valley they knew children were in.

No one has stated wether any of the party were armed.

In a war where one side refuses to wear a uniform how do you tell a 15year old out gathering wood from a 15year old taliban who lauched a missile strike on a Nato patrol?

I do wonder why the taliban chose to attack from where they did, i wonder why they chose not to tell the children involved to clear out before they attacked, rather fired their missiles and slunk away knowing that the responding forces would see movment along the tree line where they belived they were under attack from and respond.

annex tibet,
oppress peaceful internal dissent,
bully taiwan.

and that's just what i picked up at the other end of the world..

the practical kind of logic.

Christ you really want to get into a list making contest? What kind of practicality dictates that in this world that only saints are allowed to condemn wrongs. Take your own advice, be a man admit to a mistake when one is made, instead of moving the argument laterally to justify and avoid.

peekaboo.JPG

Back
Top Bottom