What's new

Nida Kirmani is Indian?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her grandfather fell in Karachi and died there, and was buried. The Lord is showing you a sign Nida.

Why did Pakistan end up with filth like her?
On the day of reckoning I want an answer to this before I'm judged for whatever I did on this earth.

"Jaa moun dho ke aa ab" - my friends used to say when they pwned someone:

View attachment 767148

View attachment 767149

@Xestan -- FYI too

To those reporting this thread as Hate mongering & yada yada / bla bla bla .....
let me know & I can share her research papers from India too

am surprised many did not know this....she herself acknowledged being an Indian

Good grief.
Does she hold a PIO then? What on earth is that grey book? When did she visit last I wonder.
I saw she wrote about the experiences of Muslim women in Dehli, I do hope she writes a follow up and details extensively the rape mobs of Sanghis looking for pretty Muslim girls to rape.

According to his profile he's Irish & a Brit, i would be amazed if he can understand what i had written....

unless his location flags are set incorrectly :azn:
location flag may be correct but his English is that of a sub-continental not of a Briton nor of an Irishman

Last edited:
Why did Pakistan end up with filth like her?
On the day of reckoning I want an answer to this before I'm judged for whatever I did on this earth.

Bro we faces tests, as will nations, although she is hardly on that level.

So if you don't agree to any one , he is Indian??

No! Everything she says is anti Pakistan and against our culture and people.

I just wonder with her views, how is she allowed to teach in Pakistan? She is pro PTM, anti army. She celebrates terrorists who are killed by Pakistan army.

Good grief.
Does she hold a PIO then? What on earth is that grey book? When did she visit last I wonder.
I saw she wrote about the experiences of Muslim women in Dehli, I do hope she writes a follow up and details extensively the rape mobs of Sanghis looking for pretty Muslim girls to rape.

“The immigration official disappeared with my PIO card and returned over an hour later with a letter, which I was forced to sign stating that my card was being seized as I was a person of Pakistani origin and so could not also be Indian origin.”

You know I respect India right there despite my intense hate for them, and the prompt decision they made to secure their borders and national security by taking away her PIO. While we are to relaxed and have no border controls as this article has shown this cunt was running around for 17 years without anyone asking her any questions, and allowing snakes like her to slip in and out whenever they feel.

God knows how many dual faced turn costs we have on the streets at this time, no Pakistani worth his salt should hold a PIO Card if they have one automatically reject their NICOP on the spot - I don’t care if their mummy and daddy are from their.

Last edited:
Bro we faces tests, as will nations, although she is hardly on that level.

Bro we face tests once in awhile to keep ourselves in check. But this is a daily occurrence with these self hating creatures that crossed the border to make our life hell. It has to end at some point, no place on earth, I can say with my hands on the Quran at this moment sitting on my desk has any other nation have this many traitors and self hating beasts and that are to allowed to roam freely without any consequences. It’s like God destined begharat’s and Kusras (Bilawal) just for us — it’s made a mockery out of us. He gave us stupid *** neighbors like India and *** retarded co-religionist brothers in the form of Arabs at the moment (GCC).

In all honesty this world is shit in my opinion you can’t keep running with 100% of the time the odds against you. To rephrase Imran Khans question at the UN if we are children of a lesser God, the better question would have been are we a nation of a lesser worth than others.

Last edited:
this cunt was running around for 17 years without anyone asking her any questions, and allow snakes like her to slip in and out whenever they feel.
this is nothing compared to that virulent witch ayesha siddiqa. that fat pandit chor used to provide her with a PIA jumbo jet to gallivant about in

Last edited:
that is nothing compared to that virulent witch ayesha siddiqua. that fat pandit chor used to provide her with a PIA jumbo jet to gallivant about in

I try my dearest to avoid mentioning her name my blood boils at her name or even a picture of her pig face, kasama, if it was up to me I would bury her alive in the ocean tied to a torpedo. She's beyond being a vile witch she should have her ovaries shot by an MP5 so she doesn't reproduce any disgusting children.

To think she was a consultant attached to NAB and other organizations (including the armed forces) and let alone the military allowed this freak to roam freely within Pakistan.

Last edited:
Who's this Ayesha character?
a pajeet infiltrator
1628041078579.png

1628041178618.png

1628041299740.png

who is Nida kirmani ???????????? opening thread for every individual tweets ..... is it appropriate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom