What's new

Nida Kirmani is Indian?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her name reflects Sindhi origin

No.

From Wikipedia :
Kirmani or Kermani (Persian: کرمانی‎) is a locational surname of Persian origin, which originally meant a person from the city of Kerman, Iran. Notable people with the surname include:

So ber grandpa disnt want to live in Pakistan but was brought to be burried here? He should be removes from this land and maybe given to india to burn it or throw it in ganga.
These people are foreign agents and poisoning the minds of our students, why out stupid state allows such scum and discourages our own patriotic ppl?

So ber grandpa disnt want to live in Pakistan but was brought to be burried here? He should be removes from this land and maybe given to india to burn it or throw it in ganga.
Enough !!
These people are foreign agents and poisoning the minds of our students, why out stupid state allows such scum and discourages our own patriotic ppl?

Current PM says India finances his cabinet.

Start from people who matter

So many patriotic people that could do so much for this country and ideology. I wonder how much longer we have to put up with treacherous scum. I hope one day when Pakistan develops etc these traitors will leave. They should not be allowed to take benefits from Pakistan of they don't believe in its ideology heck even right to survive...

So if you don't agree to any one , he is Indian??
"Jaa moun dho ke aa ab" - my friends used to say when they pwned someone:

1628030205561.png

1628030260097.png

@Xestan -- FYI too

To those reporting this thread as Hate mongering & yada yada / bla bla bla .....
let me know & I can share her research papers from India too

This explains so much...

Apparently she used to work in an Indian University before working at LUMS. Essentially is an Indian. How is this women allowed to teach in a Pakistani institution???
am surprised many did not know this....she herself acknowledged being an Indian

1628030633941.png

1628030921237.png

Nida Kirmani worked for Islamic Relief at a time when it was being investigated under Country's terrorism charges:

1628030699481.jpeg

1628030756835.png

1628030802645.png

Nida Kirmani is a renowned sleuth among intelligence circles

Look bunch of Muhajirs (not all but it's not unheard of ) has this issue where they

Were against creation of Pakistan but violance pushed em out of the country

So feeling of anger that this country was the reason family members died, properly looted etc etc

So even after partition "some" had resentment towards this whole idea of Pakistan

What my issue with her is she is using him as an excuse to justify herself as an "indian" which is stupid

I mean does the Sikhs who migrated to India become Pakistanis

No, she is using this family story as an excuse to propel her agenda/career

I so wanted to reply him in my own very special way but the words of a brother from your staff stopped me:
According to his profile he's Irish & a Brit, i would be amazed if he can understand what i had written....

unless his location flags are set incorrectly :azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom