What's new

Next-generation tank PL-01

Yes. I am.
Russian defeated Napoleon and watered their horses in the Seine. Russian defeated Hitler and hung the Red flag on the Reichstag. And destroyed a dozen smaller conquerors.
What do Americans so adored by you? Dropped an atomic bomb on women and children? Continue to bomb peaceful cities around the planet? What a heroism!!!

Russian defeat Napoleon .. the nature did that .. his army never adapt in that cold weather
and Hitler army was very close of Moscow what defeat the German army is the nature and us help to soviet army in WW2 your army have 1 rifle for 3 soldiers in WW2 if usa don't open anther front ( north Africa and France ) the german army will end USSR

i'm not defend USA but there weapons are very very advanced
i don't like USA policy but they are our allies from 1799

Russian defeat Napoleon .. the nature did that .. his army never adapt in that cold weather
and Hitler army was very close of Moscow what defeat the German army is the nature and us help to soviet army in WW2 your army have 1 rifle for 3 soldiers in WW2 if usa don't open anther front ( north Africa and France ) the german army will end USSR

Whose allies? Tunisian or Turkish?
All the losers then talk about the Russian weather, as if they were going to the tropics, and the weather has deceived them, and suddenly, for no apparent reason, in Russia has become cold. Did not the Russian army freeze? Or fought in any other circumstances? And then to the 1814 right to Paris Russian winter defeated Napoleon across Europe? Not the Russian army? What a nonsense.
When Napoleon invaded Russia, he had 600,000 troops. In Russia - 200000 and then disconnected. The only winning strategy - wear down the enemy.
When Kutuzov was leaving Moscow, he cried. But he said - or I will keep the capital, but lose the army, and with it the country or lose capital, but keep the army and the country. And he said - I'll make the French eat horses.
All Western aid to the USSR - from 4 to 8% of military materials, it is the most inflated estimates. Do not take western fairy tales.

All the losers then talk about the Russian weather, as if they were going to the tropics, and the weather has deceived them, and suddenly, for no apparent reason, in Russia has become cold.

:lol: :omghaha:

lol, hahahahaha

Whose allies? Tunisian or Turkish?
don,t
Liar! Russians were no alone. there were many nations such as Georgia and Ukraine also were fighting to Russians
At Second World War, 75% of men were sent to war.
60%(400 000) of them were killed or lost.
did you think that Russia is better then USA? No you are the worst.
You are blamed Ukraine to fascism!?
You? who are persecuting to Caucasians?
You, who made term "Лицо кавказской национальности" this is you _ Nazis.

1610 we pleased our own king in russia and 1920 defeted the red russia bla bla we are so great lol every country got its ups and down when i read all those forums i just think realy "russia is a state of mind" they go and troll all time.

1610 we pleased our own king in russia and 1920 defeted the red russia bla bla we are so great lol every country got its ups and down when i read all those forums i just think realy "russia is a state of mind" they go and troll all time.
:welcome:

awesome tank design....

is it still a concept design or Polish are working on it?

right now i just think its like the iran Qaher 313 stealth fighter :D i will believe when i see it rolling out but i hope something will come from this project

What do Americans so adored by you? Dropped an atomic bomb on women and children? Continue to bomb peaceful cities around the planet? What a heroism!!!

Hi, Ah yes soviets attack-invaded afghanistan and killed women-men-old-children lives properties that was heroism!!! that had cost them...Usually I agree with your posts on other threads but please do understand here neither russians or US innocents.

Last edited:
MSPO052-1.jpg

MSPO054-1.jpg

MSPO059-1.jpg

MSPO061-1.jpg

MSPO064-1.jpg

MSPO067-1.jpg

MSPO068-1.jpg

sports tank :D :D :D

Soviets did not target civilians. Stop lying or show proof. And look at Afghanistan now after russia pulled out and nato and its al qaeda taliban terrorists took over.

Use some objectivity. Tell me how Afghanistan was like during the times of Russian cooperation and tell what happened when it was left to nato and its terrorist muslims?

Your country helped the terrorists that later became alqaeda. Thats is why you speak pure outdated propaganda on the subject.

And no country is innocent but Russia, with all its power has not attacked any countries since its independence in 91. They only denfend themselves. They also protect and defenx weaker nations

Russia is a businessman you can deal with, he is reasonable and rational. NATO on the other hand is a blood thirsty psychopath that has killed MILLIONS in the last decade. YES milions and thats quantifiable.

Just add up the deaths in afghan, pak, libya, syria, africom nations, and now ukraine. Their wars and proxy wars have killed millions

And youre still comparing Russia to them? Are you jaded or just simple minded? Be honest.

Hi, Ah yes soviets attack-invaded afghanistan and killed women-men-old-children lives properties that was heroism!!! that had cost them...Usually I agree with your posts on other threads but please do understand here neither russians or US innocents.

and Hitler army was very close of Moscow what defeat the German army is the nature and us help to soviet army in WW2 your army have 1 rifle for 3 soldiers in WW2
both sides were fighting in the same weather conditions germans and french are no strange to cold weather are you telling me that the cold defeated germans in stalingrad ? what about the russian counter attack in ww2 was it also the cold
if usa don't open anther front ( north Africa and France ) the german army will end USSR
by the same logic if the russians did not hold their ground the US and the UK would have been overrun by the germans
their weapons are advanced but they are not alone in this world there are some who will always stand up to them and 1 thing you should know about the US they are backstabbers they can never be trusted they nuked japan and their war crimes in vitnam and iraq and afganstan and every where they go will always be example of what they are willing to do to control other nations

Back
Top Bottom