What's new

Next Chief Of Army Staff - 2013 ?

Who will be the next Chief Of Army Staff - 2013 ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
your noora mind only has ,NOORA SARKAR, NOORAY KAA DANDAA, NOORAA SYSTEM & off course NOORAY KA PAKISTAN?

What's harm in it buddy, After all "Allah-u-Nooras-samavati Wal-arz":azn:

Aaa Too bhee kalma Parh lay:pop:

whatever we predict here in PDF never comes true
Tariq Khan and Haroon Aslam are on top considering PDF.

But i am sure Noora will select the Let General Rashad Mehmood

whatever we predict here in PDF never comes true
Tariq Khan and Haroon Aslam are on top considering PDF.

But i am sure Noora will select the Let General Rashad Mehmood

I can't stop listening to Shaan's Janaan ! :D

Anybody as long as it is not Kiyani the na mard.

what he has done so you are calling him na mard ? war is a cool minded game what do you want him to do start a war with india , US , nato , Taliban and afg with same time ? dude Germany were way more advance in 2nd world war then Allied forces but still they took panga with too many

how pakistan can fight with Only indian forces when their are terrorist in our backyard if he would have started the war it would have been the same situation of 1971 , when you know you gone lose its foolish to still take panga , he had responsibility to save all Pakistan not took them into a open massacre. He cares about more then any one in this forum and he he has more knowledge and more brains then most users here. Pakistan needs a cool minded Gern Not a hot head cz it will only hurt Pakistan

Jaahil Insaan,,, It's Noor us samawati wal arz. Don't twist the pronunciation of quranic ayaah to score some political mileage

Open Quran and learn how to read it.

Your abuse talk shows clearly who exactly in Allah's Noor, we overwhelmingly bless by him on May 11......So No doubt we are Nooras........Alhamdolillah:bunny:

What's harm in it buddy, After all "Allah-u-Nooras-samavati Wal-arz":azn:

Aaa Too bhee kalma Parh lay:pop:

thts what exactly was expected from a NOORA MIND, by just putting a pakistani NOORA inside even in a kalmaa?
well done, laa hoola walaa kuwataa?

Your abuse talk shows clearly who exactly in Allah's Noor, we overwhelmingly bless by him on May 11......So No doubt we are Nooras........Alhamdolillah:bunny:

so you think , nawaz noora is allha,s noor? wow?:rofl:
& kissing his, tind may become the ultimate haj?:lol::lol::lol:
& back in 99, that noora was kicked by army by the will of allaha, if you are with you your dam winning theories, trying to make him superfiticial?:omghaha::omghaha:

@Darth Vader - Hello, the Emperor here ! :wave:

Padme Amidalla
sent a message through the Force : Please change at least one of your flags to Pakistan ! :kiss3:

Last edited by a moderator:
For the love of God are you talking about the myth of 'green eyed' ruler who will bring prosperity to Pakistan? Dude these lame myths are dime a dozen and carefully made to shape public opinion in favour of dictators. That is why there are numerous myths about 'nojawanoun kee hakoomat' and 'danday wali sarkar'. No freaking Danday wali sarkar is going to come, we will only move ahead when we have a clearly defined system and that system is allowed to mature.

don't worry sweetie , he is not coming too soon ...

@Darth Vader - Hello, the Emperor here ! :wave:

Padme Amidalla
sent a message through the Force : Please change at least one of your flags to Pakistan ! :kiss3:

:ashamed: But Why is that :( i wasnt born in pak nor i live in pak so avee apna jhanda(flag) change kara and give her my msg that Dark lord got a new toy :D :D
2365088-psylocke-x-men-7051143-1680-1050.jpg

:ashamed: But Why is that :( i wasnt born in pak nor i live in pak so avee apna jhanda(flag) change kara and give her my msg that Dark lord got a new toy :D :D
2365088-psylocke-x-men-7051143-1680-1050.jpg

Kid that toy belongs to the Emperor ! :D

Because you've got Pakistani blood in you so you're one of us ! :pakistan:

Kid that toy belongs to the Emperor ! :D

Because you've got Pakistani blood in you so you're one of us ! :pakistan:

Dude my 1st name is shahzada :D so heres your answer for the 1st line about

Pakistan Blood i love Pakistan as much as you guys do and i love norway as much i love Pakistan But i wont or i dont have to put a tag So people know that i really love Pakistan or bla bla , No one can see whats inside only Allah

@Armstrong and i know their is some problem :D with indian they cry about my flags =)) those idiots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom