What's new

News Positive

Even our society is responsible for these kind of sad affairs :hitwall:

neighbours and relatives were accusing Budhiya's father for exploiting the little kid's talent.

:hitwall:

Infact it was his coach they accused. His mother sold Budia to the coach for 800 rupees. Moment Budhia got popular, his mother started worrying about how he was getting exploited.... & entire human right brigade started making noise. & the govt put his coach behind bars & ultimately he was shot dead. Now... no one cares about that little kid. Those media channels who harped on his success for their TRP, have now lost interest in that kid. He lost everything. Lost his coach... & lost his passion for the sport. He is not even allowed to race anymore. What a tragic end to a promising story...

Infact it was his coach they accused. His mother sold Budia to the coach for 800 rupees. Moment Budhia got popular, his mother started worrying about how he was getting exploited.... & entire human right brigade started making noise. & the govt put his coach behind bars & ultimately he was shot dead. Now... no one cares about that little kid. Those media channels who harped on his success for their TRP, have now lost interest in that kid. He lost everything. Lost his coach... & lost his passion for the sport. He is not even allowed to race anymore. What a tragic end to a promising story...
And you know whats more frustrating. . . these very same ppl cry about India's poor performance in athletics at International level :tdown:

Ohh yaar where's that golden boy and his golden charan..
kneel-smiley.gif
kneel-smiley.gif
kneel-smiley.gif
kneel-smiley.gif
kneel-smiley.gif

Frankly how did that boy crack differentiation and integration without much help???:blink:

Ohh yaar where's that golden boy and his golden charan..
kneel-smiley.gif
kneel-smiley.gif
kneel-smiley.gif
kneel-smiley.gif
kneel-smiley.gif

Frankly how did that boy crack differentiation and integration without much help???:blink:
Ladkon k charan nai padte :hitwall::hitwall:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't ask. . . Maths result still haunts me. . . jaise taise 46 marks aaye the intermediate me :partay:

Last edited:
Ladkon k charan nai padte :hitwall::hitwall:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arrey haven't you heard "
Guru Brahma, Guru Vishnu, Guru devo Maheshwara,
Guru sakshat, param Brahma, tasmai shri guravay namah"???
In short age and gender doesnt matter....respect anyone who is worth it.:)
@levina Forget what @chak de INDIA Says..
here is mine...
Bow to the might One..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View attachment 13926

:angry:

Arrey haven't you heard "
Guru Brahma, Guru Vishnu, Guru devo Maheshwara,
Guru sakshat, param Brahma, tasmai shri guravay namah"???
In short age and gender doesnt matter....respect anyone who is worth it.:)

:angry:
You are right age and gender doesn't matter...
So, whats with the angry face..
I can't email you my Charan ...Use my foot prints it's equally effective..
Tatha astu !!:lol::lol::lol:

And you know whats more frustrating. . . these very same ppl cry about India's poor performance in athletics at International level :tdown:

Media is emotional-less corporate sector which flourishes on playing with human tragedies so basically we are like that. It depends on audience to control us otherwise we are getting vulgarly bold i always say this for our Pakistani media.

Media is emotional-less corporate sector which flourishes on playing with human tragedies so basically we are like that. It depends on audience to control us otherwise we are getting vulgarly bold i always say this for our Pakistani media.

That is contextual. And subjective to the society.

We know everything, and we still don't try to find a solution. . . . thats even more frustrating didi ji :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom